Vidrohi

Kaxi - A flicker of hope? - Page 2

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: imtheone

I just loved the episode Kalyani was fighting for her dignity and rights. The best thing what I liked about her was that she was not selfless like other heroines sparming television ; she was also not " ready to serve in -law and clan " category .Hemal indeed was fantastic in that episode. But from yesterday's episode she is also donning the sacrificial avatar --ready for any sacrifice for her beloved Radha didi. By the way , Hemal's performance has actually improved and so has her fluency over the language.

Very true. And yet her sacrifice seems less annoying because in her heart she feels she owes it to Radha. I have now been regularly watching episodes... todays was also good!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imtheone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovereading14

Very true. And yet her sacrifice seems less annoying because in her heart she feels she owes it to Radha. I have now been regularly watching episodes... todays was also good!

Not only does she owe this , she owes a lot more to her for the open hearted acceptance and unadulterated love she got from Radha. Kalyani has a lot to do for Radha to live upto that love .But I would at the same time want her to be guitless about her love for Buxi (after she realizes she loves because she HAS the right to love if not to be loved in return)and about demanding those "harmless" nominal rights as a wife which she deserves. This is the FIRST time I am seeing an unapologetic ," un-selfless "heroine and I want to continue seeing one.I really want to see her guiltlessly being proud of her love and demanding those small rights she is contended with. I just wish ,Buxi did not have another wife.
lovereading14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: imtheone

Not only does she owe this , she owes a lot more to her for the open hearted acceptance and unadulterated love she got from Radha. Kalyani has a lot to do for Radha to live upto that love .But I would at the same time want her to be guitless about her love for Buxi (after she realizes she loves because she HAS the right to love if not to be loved in return)and about demanding those "harmless" nominal rights as a wife which she deserves. This is the FIRST time I am seeing an unapologetic ," un-selfless "heroine and I want to continue seeing one.I really want to see her guiltlessly being proud of her love and demanding those small rights she is contended with. I just wish ,Buxi did not have another wife.

Completely agree!

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So the trps are stil at 0.6 despite everything that the makers have tried to show to improve the ratings.. ðŸ˜† it must be frustrating to actually have had a vision for some plot, try to execute it, fail miserably and then to add salt to the wound, have low ratings and be threatened with going off air.

So the makers will try everything to butcher the characters even more.. make them react in an even more irritating manner. The mother character.. shouts at Kalyani for interrupting her custom.. instead of trying to find out why RM has had so many miscarriages..  Kalyani herself is blowing hot and cold at the moment. BJ is unfortunately shown making guest appearances in most of the episodes.. and less said about the maid.. the better. ðŸ¤¢ Am damn sure Kalyani will be made the villain for future episodes, and will be blamed if RM has another miscarriage.. all this nonsense will have to be tolerated just because no one knows the truth of Kaxi marriage.  

lovereading14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flutterby

So the trps are stil at 0.6 despite everything that the makers have tried to show to improve the ratings.. ðŸ˜† it must be frustrating to actually have had a vision for some plot, try to execute it, fail miserably and then to add salt to the wound, have low ratings and be threatened with going off air.

So the makers will try everything to butcher the characters even more.. make them react in an even more irritating manner. The mother character.. shouts at Kalyani for interrupting her custom.. instead of trying to find out why RM has had so many miscarriages..  Kalyani herself is blowing hot and cold at the moment. BJ is unfortunately shown making guest appearances in most of the episodes.. and less said about the maid.. the better. ðŸ¤¢ Am damn sure Kalyani will be made the villain for future episodes, and will be blamed if RM has another miscarriage.. all this nonsense will have to be tolerated just because no one knows the truth of Kaxi marriage.  

Today's episode was disappointing... I will leave it at that. Everything they had gained by the last few episodes the with their own hands shoved it down the drain. Baxi not believing Kalyani was so weird. Like it is natural to believe when a person says someone has ransacked their room. It was so ugh ... there was no logic behind him not believing her.

I agree the less said about the maid the better. 

And what is with this family drama, show me Baxi and Kalyani planning together, them beating the firangi's show me fight, show me passion, show me the damn rebellion. not imlie 2.0 ðŸ¥±

Bold: Yes, she will be ITV mahaan lead and bare everything then one day too much will happen at once and Baxi will say "ruko! woh meri patni hai" ðŸ¤ª

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flutterby

0.6 trps are from Sharad's loyal fandom. The trps are stuck at one point. They refuse to rise or get low. First two weeks were still believable because Buxi was Focus on rebellion. But how is he getting time for family drama? Isn't he supposed to be stripped off of his property by now? And what about Khurda's salt tax and extreme economic oppression on people. Imlie itself is a pathetic show so why it's plotline is inserted in every show. Yuck 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Today's episode was disappointing... I will leave it at that. Everything they had gained by the last few episodes the with their own hands shoved it down the drain. Baxi not believing Kalyani was so weird. Like it is natural to believe when a person says someone has ransacked their room. It was so ugh ... there was no logic behind him not believing her.

And what is with this family drama, show me Baxi and Kalyani planning together, them beating the firangi's show me fight, show me passion, show me the damn rebellion. not imlie 2.0 ðŸ¥±

Bold: Yes, she will be ITV mahaan lead and bare everything then one day too much will happen at once and Baxi will say "ruko! woh meri patni hai" ðŸ¤ª

Buxi- Kalyani meri patni hai 😂😂🤣🤣 rehne do bhai , rehne do.

And where are British? Raja Mukunddev and everyone? 🤣😂 Fletcher who was so adamant on marrying Kalyani is lost onscreen. Har jagah Madhumakkhi ki tarah bhinbhinana tha. Ab chill maar raha hai aur Buxi ko bhi koi interest nahi 😂🤣Koi plotline hai he nahi.🤣😂 Ek bahut random show hai ye 😂

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Even on itv British are being kept away from saas bahu drama. Everyone knows audience won't buy Brits doing saas bahu nonsense. 😂🤣😂They tried with Fletcher but failed miserably. That guy came to mandap wearing leather boots I mean. Kaun gadha believe karega ki aisa kuch hua hoga 😂

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not just Baxi not believing Kalyani, even today’s (19 nov) episode was unbelievable!  They deliberately showed Kalyani interrupting the ritual.. and the scenes were so frustrating.. ðŸ¤¬ Kalyani waits in her room for Tilottama… carelessly makes a sound, alerting Tilottama who escapes, and then sees Gadhadar-maid shadow, but again knocks something over, and when the duo runs, Kalyani was looking behind! and doesn’t see that there were 2 intruders… 🤯 and thinks that the person in her room, and the person running away from her is one and the same!  Clearly two people’s shadows could be seen.. yet our idiot thinks it’s one and the same person!
Even more tragic is Kalyani bumping into the Pooja room where the mother was doing the pooja… so silly.. that Kalyani wasn’t even bothering to peek inside.. who was in the room, just barging inside.. and the mother is so shocked, that even the pot on her head magically tilts itself and falls down! The idiocy of the whole scene! Gawwddd! ðŸ˜µ

Unfortunately instead of fighting the British, the main villains in this show are Gadhadar-maid, and Tilottama.. ðŸ¤¡ and Kalyani is reduced to justifying her behaviour against them! 

flutterby thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Even on itv British are being kept away from saas bahu drama. Everyone knows audience won't buy Brits doing saas bahu nonsense. 😂🤣😂They tried with Fletcher but failed miserably. That guy came to mandap wearing leather boots I mean. Kaun gadha believe karega ki aisa kuch hua hoga 😂

Such a tragedy..  can’t wait for the show to go off air! Cannot see BJ being used as a prop like this. ðŸ˜µ Gadhadar-maid are simply annoying, what ideally Tilottama should have done, the maid is doing.. ðŸ¤¢ RM is the mahaan, sacrificing, dukhiyaari naari. And Kalyani is the careless, bumbling idiot.