Kaxi - A flicker of hope? - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by MastaniBaji

Mera vishwas uth gaya hai trp audience pe

mera bahut pehele uth gaya tha πŸ˜†

Fletcher ka to character he khatam kar dia...πŸ€•πŸ™„ And trps rose by 0.1 , god, means more family drama. Band karo show ko.🀒 ITV hum jaise audience ke liye hai he nahi.πŸ€•πŸ₯±

All the shows’ Trp rose by 0.1. It isn’t just Vidrohi’s trp.. even the Mehendi and Chikoo shows increased by 0.1..  don’t think that they will stop the nonsense family drama..  

yes, I fully agree.. ITV hum jaise audience ke liye hain hi nahin.. πŸ’” most of the shows are full of love triangles, infidelity, and the related nonsense that comes out of this. 

Originally posted by lovereading14

mera bahut pehele uth gaya tha πŸ˜†

Mera bhi but CGM 2011 ne hope de thi ki shayad historical shows to acche he banenge, turned out I was wrong. πŸ™„

Originally posted by flutterby

All the shows’ Trp rose by 0.1. It isn’t just Vidrohi’s trp.. even the Mehendi and Chikoo shows increased by 0.1..  don’t think that they will stop the nonsense family drama..  

yes, I fully agree.. ITV hum jaise audience ke liye hain hi nahin.. πŸ’” most of the shows are full of love triangles, infidelity, and the related nonsense that comes out of this. 

I am sad that for this stupidity they destroyed Buxi's story forever. Kalyani the great ki kahani hai ye πŸ˜’πŸ€ͺ

Star ka paisa producer kha gayi hogi... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Mega budget show? Editing to lagta hai kisi school going kid ne ki ho.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Kashibai is so far going good but editing ke maa behen waha pe bhi jaiy, but actors are good and kitchen politics isn't ott so far 

Haa wohi producer Sara paisa kha geya hoga.Show start hone se pehle Kitna Kuch Suna tha. Show Ka script bohot Acha hae. Ye hae Acha script wala story 

Show Ka name hae Vidrohi.per vidroh Ka Kuch Ata pata Nahi. Pata Nahi age keya keya dekhayega ye log. Aur Trp BHI bargeya. I wonder how

Originally posted by Mahi108

Haa wohi producer Sara paisa kha geya hoga.Show start hone se pehle Kitna Kuch Suna tha. Show Ka script bohot Acha hae. Ye hae Acha script wala story 

Show Ka name hae Vidrohi.per vidroh Ka Kuch Ata pata Nahi. Pata Nahi age keya keya dekhayega ye log. Aur Trp BHI bargeya. I wonder how

Chinta nako bai, agar consistently rise kare to samazhna problem zhala...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Kalyani irritates me and soon radha wi become negative. If they bring Fletcher back might start watching again.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ 

Next tracks are definitely gonna be truth reveal, Kaxi falling in love, radha becoming negative, no one believing Kalyani radha is a villain, Fletcher ki possible wapasi, radha sowing seeds of doubt in his mind of Kalyani cheating.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ₯±πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Is wahiyat show ko roast karne me jo maza hai wo kahi nahi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Chinta nako bai, agar consistently rise kare to samazhna problem zhala...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Kalyani irritates me and soon radha wi become negative. If they bring Fletcher back might start watching again.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ 

Radha and Kalyani both irritates me. Such a irritating character they are.

Next tracks are definitely gonna be truth reveal, Kaxi falling in love, radha becoming negative, no one believing Kalyani radha is a villain, Fletcher ki possible wapasi, radha sowing seeds of doubt in his mind of Kalyani cheating.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ₯±πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Is wahiyat show ko roast karne me jo maza hai wo kahi nahi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Ha Same sass bahu wala drama. History and Vidroh bye bye🀣🀣

Originally posted by Mahi108

Ha Same sass bahu wala drama. History and Vidroh bye bye🀣🀣

Vidroh? Wo last episode me hoga aur wo bhi Kalyani karegi, Buxi nahi.πŸ˜‚