Imlie

GM Clears the Air about his Quitting Rumors

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I Guess that should Put a Full STOP at all the NONSENSE that just doesn't seem to STOP  from his own Mouthposted  from his own ACCOUNT Once again.. 

Edited by DT

ADI is GM and GM is adi..  & he is here to stay NO plans of Quitting Since he is happy with the way things are. Hope fully i won't have to read the same BS again anytime soon

Edited by braveheartdoc - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just saw his story - and he says he is allowed to work his way and he is happy - hope this settles down all the unnecessary rumors.. love his interviews and he is very practical guy! 

GM is Adi and Adi is GM - and his own way of approaching the character has been the main reason we love Adi.  Good interview - and lovely bit on his son too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Just saw his story - and he says he is allowed to work his way and he is happy - hope this settles down all the unnecessary rumors.. love his interviews and he is very practical guy! 

GM is Adi and Adi is GM - and his own way of approaching the character has been the main reason we love Adi.  Good interview - and lovely bit on his son too πŸ€—

exactly!! it is the Personal touches he brings that makes adi stand apart from the clutter even in bechargi.. hahahit is just funny since he has been vocal since day 1 ke the PH always klet him work his way and that is most important for him toh why would he leave  but nope people justy don't get it. and Not only with Gm Credit should be given where deserved 4 lions have been very accomodating with NM too . he had his particualr way of working too and they all worked aroudn with it  &  they always appreciated too aise hi toh NM her 2 mahine main international vacations nahi karta tha weeks long waliπŸ˜† bina Body doubles being used

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok finally we can be peaceful. 

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ok finally we can be peaceful. 

we were always Peaceful caz it soudned so nosnense but some people liek to Make chewing gum of everythign i guess they should be at peace now tooπŸ˜ƒ

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I Guess that should Put a Full STOP at all the NONSENSE that just doesn't seem to STOP  from his own Mouthposted  from his own ACCOUNT Once again.. Bhagwan ke liye ab Dimaag khana chod do and stop with Faltu  non stop bakwaas predictions.. 

ADI is GM and GM is adi..  & he is here to stay NO plans of Quitting Since he is happy with the way things are. Hope fully i won't have to read the same BS again anytime soon

Thanks for the tag. Hope this appeases all those ppl who keep going on about this now that is confirmed by him itself. 

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Thanks for the tag. Hope this appeases all those ppl who keep going on about this now that is confirmed by him itself. 

i can only wish and Pray for that RD. caz again yahan kisi ko kya lena dena hai about kaun kya keh raha hai in or ouside the show apni hi AU main chalna haiπŸ˜† 

joman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

He is  allready the established and well known star in Marathi industry before Imeli happens. I read/ watched  all  his interviews and whatever I understood is, he is a man of commitment and need brain food always. He will not left the show till he gets to act. As a stright forward person whenever he decides to quit he may himself informs the fans .

Originally posted by: joman

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

He is  allready the established and well known star in Marathi industry before Imeli happens. I read/ watched  all  his interviews and whatever I understood is, he is a man of commitment and need brain food always. He will not left the show till he gets to act. As a stright forward person whenever he decides to quit he may himself informs the fans .

this he is getting plenty of scope to perform toh karega this is what i gather from whatever little i have came to know him and again woh prank se yeh toh saabit ho hoi gaya hai ke jo kuch hoga seedha muh pe hoga he ain't the type to play games as such  at;least my understanding is that

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I Guess that should Put a Full STOP at all the NONSENSE that just doesn't seem to STOP  from his own Mouthposted  from his own ACCOUNT Once again.. Bhagwan ke liye ab Dimaag khana chod do and stop with Faltu  non stop bakwaas predictions.. 

Thanks for tagging NM, as I was just going to post this link when I saw this writeup - So glad that he confirmed what so many of us have been saying over and over again - the guy is not going to just up and leave and after the last prank he pulled, I refuse to believe any rumours anymore. He is getting paid and he is quite satisfied with his work and with the way the story is currently getting shaped up, we can hopefully say the guy is not going to be relegated to a khamba againπŸ˜†.