BB yas phir The Shamita Shetty Show

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to the Comedy Circus oorf… Shamita Shetty show :). Yahaan pe woh 5* resort me VIP guest hain with her special diet, captaincy, sanchalak roles in tasks and treated like guest on wkv. Enter the rakhi brother as wildcard. The Shetty was upset with HM Vishal. So uska pol khol deeya on wkv… naheen. That isn’t enough when the maaaaa is upset …..so …. “sandesaa ayaa hain .. bhaiya laayaaaa hain…” aur bang bang bang. Vishal nominated 😂😂😂. 

Aur haan. Usko BB ne permanent visehesh adheekaar deeya hain. Tujhey WKV pe deekh loongee. #KJo sastaa vakeel in OTT and Sallu the overpaid vakeel in BB15. Basically expensive Dhobis — jo Shammo ke target ko khoob dhoyengey …😂😂😂. 

aur log ka roz jhagdaaa hotey haan. Karan the best. Pratik the best. Umar the best 😂😂. … Arrey Bhai. The right kooschan is. Who is Karan. Who is Pratik. Who is jay. Who is Umar (in Nikki tamboli style)…. Yeh to show hain The Shetty Show … 🤣

In the meantime chugalkhor aunty nishant speaks to Rakhi brother and explains to him. Listen... I nominated Shamita because I know she is strong and will easily survive so it was not about Pratik. Yeah right ….. (Err. Didn’t you beat her on OTT and Pratik was polling higher)??

And this WC Rajiv who prolly is as dumb as it gets is here only to give info to Shamita and god knows what with Ieshan. So ofc telling our Chugalkhor Aunty — haan haan. I told Shamita. You are a good friend 😂😂😂. 

BB the comedy circus of the Shamita show. 

P.S. I saw on SM that some HM told Shetty that Raqesh is coming next as WC and her reply was. You mad or what. This is not Shamita Shetty show. Mere log heen naheen bhejtey rahengey BB..😂😂😂. And then realized her faux pas. so changed narrative and said … haan but see Rajiv is not here for me. Yes he is my Rakhi brother but he knows many others in house. 😂😂😂

BB maaf karo yaar 🙏🏻🙏🏻. This is worse than a scripted Ekta melodrama ..that you trying to sell as reality tv 🤬🤬🤬.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

https://twitter.com/khabri_arshan_/status/1430520781818171392?s=21

this sadak chaap gaalees got no vaar btw 

But one reporter had guts to put her on the spot tho 😂😂. 

https://twitter.com/ooye_Jerry/status/1437752366539833348?s=20

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Missed you a lot

Please give review on sun epi too please

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Missed you a lot

Please give review on sun epi too please

🤗🤗

match ka loss ka hadsaa was too much for me….. Ajj ka bhee sort of background me dekhaa. Aur socha yeh ho kyaa rahaan hain. 😂😂😂. 

Yeh to OTT se dus kadam aagey hain in propping apnee senior citizen Shammo ko. Aur soona ki torture task mein sanchalan banaya. How could one do a mistake of making her participate in such tasks. 😂😂. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just wow 👍👍👍

BanBB thumbnail

Ott was better than thakela bb15 

They even made torture task boring

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

🤗🤗

match ka loss ka hadsaa was too much for me….. Ajj ka bhee sort of background me dekhaa. Aur socha yeh ho kyaa rahaan hain. 😂😂😂. 

Yeh to OTT se dus kadam aagey hain in propping apnee senior citizen Shammo ko. Aur soona ki torture task mein sanchalan banaya. How could one do a mistake of making her participate in such tasks. 😂😂. 

Dekh lena sun epi

It was good 

Karan aur vishal ka game exposed

Pratik was praised  and wo roya phir karan roya 😂

Then they both hugg it out

Sabko daant padi for evicting vidhi 😂

Ott was better than thakela bb15 

They even made torture task boring

I am feeling the same way. I never know anyone. But when most of juntaa doesn’t and no one has a strong fanbase. No wildcards except one night ki mehmaan Nia who is so cute. She could have stayed longer even. 😘 . Despite KJo and BB ka bias. In the end … it was a great season and just right. 6 weeks….. 

I would definitely prefer such contestants as OTT  going forward… yahaan to log sab safe zone mein khel rahey hain. 🥺🥺🥺… aur woh bhee The Shetty se dar kar 🥺🥺🥺

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I am feeling the same way. I never know anyone. But when most of juntaa doesn’t and no one has a strong fanbase. No wildcards except one night ki mehmaan Nia who is so cute. She could have stayed longer even. 😘 . Despite KJo and BB ka bias. In the end … it was a great season and just right. 6 weeks….. 

I would definitely prefer such contestants as OTT  going forward… yahaan to log sab safe zone mein khel rahey hain. 🥺🥺🥺… aur woh bhee The Shetty se dar kar 🥺🥺🥺

Divya and pratik already had strong fanbase coz of mtv shows

Divya already was very popular  thru youth reality shows

Thats why i guessed ye dono top2 honge 

Dekh lena sun epi

It was good 

Karan aur vishal ka game exposed

Pratik was praised  and wo roya phir karan roya 😂

Then they both hugg it out

Sabko daant padi for evicting vidhi 😂

I am shocked. I don’t see topics like — Kiska rona genuine aur kiska rona paanee 😂😂😂. Aur hugs. Wah wah. 

Vishal ki total dhulai hueen hain. Don’t be surprised if he leaves before Akasa this weekend …. Game khel rahaan thaa… bas ek mistake kar leeya. The Shetty Show Mein Sunil Grover ban gayaa  😂😂😂.