a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Another fultoo masti episode of KBC and Shahrukh as always rocked. Shahrukh's wrap today was mind blowing though i dont remember much of it i do remember the line Shahrukh mera yaar hai very aptly connecting with the common man in the second episode.His humour as usual was too good.His producer told him Shahrukh tum koodte bahut zyada ho yaar itna naachte kyun ho so main aaj nahin koodoonga yeh mera second episode hai.Absolutely brilliant.

Mr Googly yesterday's rollover contestant was playing too good but he used all his life lines and got stuck on the 640000 question after giving the correct answer initially and after using 50:50 he gave the wrong answer and lost all his money winning only 20000 his dream of studying in US came to a hault but Shahrukh being a true gentleman as he is gave away his very precious Rs 126000 watch to him very coolly and Mr Googly was all very happy to have it.Googy asked shahrukh to massage on 320000 question which shahrukh did and when he was confused Shahrukh in humour said "Iske baad galat jawab diya toh peeche se aake tumhara gala daba doonga"

The har seat hot seat question as usual was easy about Sonia Gandhi resigning on her values for office of profit.

After Mr googy lost the fastest finger question qas very easy about the release dates of Abhishek Bachchan's movies but unfortunately only four of them answered it correctly.

but the fastest was Mohit from Haryana who had come with his mother mama and mami. This haryana gentleman was very fast in asnwering questions and with using one lifeline flip he has won 80000 rupees.He made Shahrukh speak Devdaas dialogue in Haryanvi which was too good. Mohit is now a rollover contestant today.

Shahrukh's humour on his wife calling him and asking him to come home was nice too.

Shahrukh's usual humour was lovely and made me laugh a lot.

His charm and grandeur once again left me mesmerised and in awe and his badon ko pranam and boys and girls ko flying kiss was absolutely brilliant omg i just cant have enough of this down to earth simple gentleman who rocks half the world today.

Ek baar phir Delhi ke is dilwaale ne karodon logon ka dil jeet liya sach kehte hain Duniya aise hi is naujawan ke peeche pagal nahin hai.

Go Shahrukh WE LOVE YOU

On a rating scale again 10/10 so Ladies and Gentlemen Boys and Girls keep watching KBC on Star Plus every Monday to Thursday at 9 pm.

love
Anu

Sorry I posted it before Diyah but as she was not there i couldnt resist sorry Diyah

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What a lovely update 👏 👏 👏 Thank you!

SRK rocked again 👏
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: springs

What a lovely update 👏 👏 👏 Thank you!

SRK rocked again 👏

Thanx I am happy you liked it.

lonestar thumbnail
Shah Rukh rocks on KBC. Love you. 😉 😛 😊
love angad thumbnail
wooow he rocked again thnx for the lovely update
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: love angad

wooow he rocked again thnx for the lovely update

Thanx for liking it.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
he is the best & yes his jokes were realy cool
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
thanks for writing a wonderful update. 👏 👏 srk wish u alll the best in kbc 3. 👍🏼
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx...really appreciate this 😃
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
seriously agter watching him
the love and respect has increased 100 times moreeeeeeeee