Users

Frequent Posters

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVX7AKlKia6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hehehe ye realise karke romance karne chala🤢

What kind of friend are you Fateh ???

Just few days back he wanted to rekindle his friendship with Tejo and was ready to do anything !! Now and now when the girl is fighting for her life u stand like a statue and say u r not even worthy to help her??  Man u called her your bestfriend !! Tejo was late for that puja when she went to take Simran , shamelessly called her that time , now man now knowing with whom she has left and why she has left the house you are not even bothered!! And what's with questioning yourself after seeing her missed calls ?? Any sane man would run seeing those missed calls ...knowing that a friend is in danger , Which friend ,I ask which friend would not fight with the world to help you out just because they are hurt by you???

Makers are playing with FSV 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Obviously it is Fatejo...even though i cring while writing this ðŸ¤¢

Even today Fateh is shown to see only one side of Jasmin. While Jasmine is shown all evil with her monologues, Sweaty talks  and acts. Be it stealing or ploting crimes or seducing  she has her hands on everything. 

Just like in Tejo case we as viewers  knew everything but Tejo was shown fool clinging to Fateh  while we knew he is cheating on her. Same is happening now in Fateh's case . He is shown a fool clinging to Jasmine while we all know she is using him against Tejo and to satisfy her obsession.  

We were fed up and Finally EMA expose happened and Tejo is still fighting the after effects . Same will happen for Fateh. Jasmin expose will happen in a grand way and Fateh will be shown dealing with after effects. 

Even after EMA expose we can see Tejo still has that lingering feeling for Fateh, well that is taken as they are lead couple and have to come together sooner or later . But Jasmine expose i see Fateh becoming truely and madly faithful to Tejo.  Not just coz they are lead couple but coz this will be his second heart break and he will realise he did same to Tejo .

What if they got jasfa married and only after that f comes to know j's truth. J exposure only after the marriage not before

These makers are unpredictable. They can take any route. 

I am not shipping fatejo and to see them as endgame as of now or future is still early. 

But if jasfa gets married, i will be glad to see f suffering in j's hands. He should taste the medicine of his crap ibadati love. 

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

which platform is this on? 

Zee tv show. So ZEE5 app

Aniash thumbnail

This is the only reason i am ok with fatejo. Not cause fateh will realise, but cause tejo still loves fateh. And, aftet this heart break, we will hopefully get a proper fatejo track with fateh being the ideal man, fingers crossed. 

I am keeping fingers crossed for t to remain single and move on. Followed by entry of a wonderful gentleman for her. 

08_maria thumbnail

Jasfa fanpages are tagging Abhishek saying "jassu teri bhabhi hai ok"

Bechara Abhishek vo bhi ghisaa jaa raha hai ðŸ˜†

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

What if they got jasfa married and only after that f comes to know j's truth. J exposure only after the marriage not before

These makers are unpredictable. They can take any route. 

I am not shipping fatejo and to see them as endgame as of now or future is still early. 

But if jasfa gets married, i will be glad to see f suffering in j's hands. He should taste the medicine of his crap ibadati love. 

Don't care how Jasfa deal that after math. Coz we will be given new ML for Tejo during that. So you can write  Tejo FF and we will read it till Fateh gets his due from his Chameli

ShanUlas thumbnail

Caption that expression...i really feel that expression is after massage expression 🤣

https://twitter.com/FatejoKiKahaani/status/1451953761836933123?s=20

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Don't care how Jasfa deal that after math. Coz we will be given new ML for Tejo during that. So you can write  Tejo FF and we will read it till Fateh gets his due from his Chameli

I have already written tejo with new guy ff at least three few mths back already during EMA track. No plans to write new ones

I want to have her

That blue eyes

The duplicate

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

which platform is this on? 

It comes on Zee tv at 7:30. You can watch it on Zee5.

08_maria thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYDHgWtfYK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Not me , I watched their cringe fest for Fateh's expressions😆 though I didn't understand them but one thing is clear that he is non-existent to me now!!