Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

No this the worst I've seen till now. Ilogical stuff is usually shown but this is beyond comprehension. Seems to be a trend nowadays on ITV. All top shows have similar plot but here plot is missing just bits and pieces put together badly executed. Whole lot of confusion. Most people just watch clips get triggered and start bashing.No one actually has patience to watch much less analize or try to understand characters. As long as they stick to bashing characters it's still ok. But many tend to get personal with actors. SM has become way too toxic just like the show.

As for makers they don't care abt anything but TRP and can do any shit for that including replacing actors or just changing whole concept. If nothing works then take a leap in show. Social responsibility is nil. They don't care that kids watch and get affected negatively by this crap. It's too scary to think of future generations ðŸ˜”

Ud has oe of the worst illogical tracks going on as of now. 

No one actually has patience to watch much less analize or try to understand characters: Cause the scenes are so cringe worthy that no one has the patience. 

@Bold: absolutely true. Bashing actors is young fans who dont understand the difference between real and reel. 

makers only care about trps, which is clear not only frm UD, but a lot of other shows, where they show anything and everything for trps. 

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

aaj kal toh saare male celebs isiliye body banate hain. 

True most of them do just for show but ankit has been into fitness for almost fifteen years. He follows it diligently. Adventure sports ka bhi shauk hai. Wants to participate in khatron ke khiladi as well. May get a chance there as he is part of colors family now.

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

No this the worst I've seen till now. Ilogical stuff is usually shown but this is beyond comprehension. Seems to be a trend nowadays on ITV. All top shows have similar plot but here plot is missing just bits and pieces put together badly executed. Whole lot of confusion. Most people just watch clips get triggered and start bashing.No one actually has patience to watch much less analize or try to understand characters. As long as they stick to bashing characters it's still ok. But many tend to get personal with actors. SM has become way too toxic just like the show.

As for makers they don't care abt anything but TRP and can do any shit for that including replacing actors or just changing whole concept. If nothing works then take a leap in show. Social responsibility is nil. They don't care that kids watch and get affected negatively by this crap. It's too scary to think of future generations ðŸ˜”

hmm SM has whole lot of contribution in hyping up shows . Makers and social responsibility🤢

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree. Even i am unable to see fatejo together now. 

on a seperate note, i actually binge watched balh2, and it is ok for now. Similar to season 1, but has some differences. 

Nakul & disha as ram priya are kinda good. They have an okish chemistry. 

So, anyone who wants a new story, which is not spoiled as of now, can try balh2. 

If you want a light-hearted show with some social message, you must watch 'Meet Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet.' Also, because it is the remake of a Bengali show 'Bokul Kotha,' which I have watched till the end, I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed with the storyline.😊 

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am busy with marriage functions and all for 2-3 days...so pls tag me if there is some interesting or any new updates😳

Anyways episodes ab dekhne ke laayak nai rahe...but still curious ðŸ˜†

Edited by maanarsh - 2 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanarsh

I am busy with marriage functions and all for 2-3 days...so pls tag me if there is some interesting or any new updates😳

U getting married ya relative of urs😊

Either ways acha hai break le le good

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

shows have been bashed. mjht had to bring back rati pandey due to fans pressure. 

IPKKND was shut down cause barun was leaving. 

DMG was cut short cause fans did not like season 2. armaan ridhima meet in the end, even though the plan was sid ridhima. 

Any show that has a young fan following, storyline changes, cause they make it known. 

The problem here is even after all this, viewers want fatejo. 

I wanted fatejo, but after the last few episodes, I am also ok with another ml. But I am not gonna waste time on it, cause majority still wants fatejo. 

The thing is as long as they show fateh repenting properly, I will be able to look at fatejo. Break them anf then bring them together. Most fatejo and neutral fans will take it.  

Obviously it is Fatejo...even though i cring while writing this ðŸ¤¢

Even today Fateh is shown to see only one side of Jasmin. While Jasmine is shown all evil with her monologues, Sweaty talks  and acts. Be it stealing or ploting crimes or seducing  she has her hands on everything. 

Just like in Tejo case we as viewers  knew everything but Tejo was shown fool clinging to Fateh  while we knew he is cheating on her. Same is happening now in Fateh's case . He is shown a fool clinging to Jasmine while we all know she is using him against Tejo and to satisfy her obsession.  

We were fed up and Finally EMA expose happened and Tejo is still fighting the after effects . Same will happen for Fateh. Jasmin expose will happen in a grand way and Fateh will be shown dealing with after effects. 

Even after EMA expose we can see Tejo still has that lingering feeling for Fateh, well that is taken as they are lead couple and have to come together sooner or later . But Jasmine expose i see Fateh becoming truely and madly faithful to Tejo.  Not just coz they are lead couple but coz this will be his second heart break and he will realise he did same to Tejo .

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita13

If you want a light-hearted show with some social message, you must watch 'Meet Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet.' Also, because it is the remake of a Bengali show 'Bokul Kotha,' which I have watched till the end, I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed with the storyline.😊 

which platform is this on? 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Anyways episodes ab dekhne ke laayak nai rahe...but still curious ðŸ˜†

Teen din key baad kaun kaunsi shadi ki mithai khilayegi. Zera pack karkey lana

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Obviously it is Fatejo...even though i cring while writing this ðŸ¤¢

Even today Fateh is shown to see only one side of Jasmin. While Jasmine is shown all evil with her monologues, Sweaty talks  and acts. Be it stealing or ploting crimes or seducing  she has her hands on everything. 

Just like in Tejo case we as viewers  knew everything but Tejo was shown fool clinging to Fateh  while we knew he is cheating on her. Same is happening now in Fateh's case . He is shown a fool clinging to Jasmine while we all know she is using him against Tejo and to satisfy her obsession.  

We were fed up and Finally EMA expose happened and Tejo is still fighting the after effects . Same will happen for Fateh. Jasmin expose will happen in a grand way and Fateh will be shown dealing with after effects. 

Even after EMA expose we can see Tejo still has that lingering feeling for Fateh, well that is taken as they are lead couple and have to come together sooner or later . But Jasmine expose i see Fateh becoming truely and madly faithful to Tejo.  Not just coz they are lead couple but coz this will be his second heart break and he will realise he did same to Tejo .

This is the only reason i am ok with fatejo. Not cause fateh will realise, but cause tejo still loves fateh. And, aftet this heart break, we will hopefully get a proper fatejo track with fateh being the ideal man, fingers crossed.