Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

This show is being run on shoe string budget

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I mean they didn't show any pre wedding rituals except for Sangeet .But that track was so much filled with fillers and shot with doubles to accommodate both leads leaves...

We didn't even see full wedding set for Ram Priya. As what's the need...

And now Shivling is getting ready at home just like that and just because wedding didn't happen so they wrote the track like everything at happens..

They didn't even give Nandu/Shubham/Priya/Ram wedding clothes for Akki shivi wedding...

It just feels like very patchy..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ya I cldnt understand how come such a rich bride is getting ready with only 1 makeup person assisting, and arranging for own flowers for hair etc. Also how come bride was ready first & nobody else was ready - usually its the other way around.

Nandini’s saree for Ram wedding was cheap & super simple, jewellery was tacky & common. Sara was better dressed than her!

And no guests at either wedding? What was the compulsion for such a msjor business family to marry so privately?

Rajithavk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The crowd at marriage scenes are avoided may be due to prevailing pandemic situation, the actors should also be safe.

More of filler scenes and strange marriage twists.πŸ˜’

One best part is that the twists are end in one day..

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think it is budget but rather the rushing of plot. Having very few artists makes sense when you plan a wedding 2 days before

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

May be Kapoors are not all that rich as we presume them to be!πŸ˜†

On serious note... I think its just coz they want to rush and not waste much more episodes in this shaadi drama

Edited by TheRoadNotTaken - 2 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The show, writing, acting - all A 1. 

Direction - and packing - negative infinity 

I feel direction, and delivery - are going really wrong. And the rushing of the scenes. And unnecessary dramatization of useless scenes. Uggh. Maybe Sony gave a low budget. 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Of course  this bakwas show is on a budget. 😑Bakwas producer, bakwas concept.

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I had the same thoughts about the show being on budget not because they didn't show the shaadi ceremonies etc.  Has anyone noticed where the cast stays in the same costume for at least a week or more. That's one sure shot way to reduce spending!!!! πŸ˜‚

But on the same side I am happy to see the ML and FL reusing their costumes not wearing brand new outfits everyday.

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well I do agree. I think the budget which was used in earlier episodes, that grandeur is missing now. Like in the first episode- Ram was seen using BMW but on his wedding day he took a normal honda city. I mean honda ciy is not a bad or small car but the picture of Ram and his family being super rich that makers want to paint in our mind cannot be successfully register in our minds due to low production quality. At this point the only part where they do look a little rich is due to Ram's house ( for that also they have shown us 2-3 rooms only). I think having sangeet ceremony and roka at Ram's house is also a stretch becoz ideally and realistically they should have done is some other grander location. It's like if they want to show any grand scenes they are all shot in Ram's home only. 

I don't know if this is a budget constraint or it's normal for ITV becoz as far as I know for all tv serieals the budget for initial episodes are always high but later on they all start shooting with lower budgets and mundane settings. But it is very important for makers to understand that production quality is very important on the whole in order to really make people believe in their story. 

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Usually ekta doesn't do that 

But ya the show might not be doing as well as they hoped for as it wasn't able to gather trps 

Hope this week raise in trp happen as the TRP topper of 8 is gonna do some sort of experiment by giving a precap sort of its whole week story πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚