Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: noor321

THis is probably why this happened. Had there been no quarantine restrictions he would have been jail much earlier with general pop, which is what they wanted. 

Thats why I said in last thread that they are taking Arnab revenge they put Arnab in jail now they want to do same with one of there man and targeted SRK

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Softness

I am totally sure now that Modi is coming in power again in 2024. Majority of the lower and middle class people of India are happy because they punished a rich and famous man's kid which is so liberating for them and they are the voting population. 

If they are not anxious about the increasing petrol /diesel charge when it is drastically different in other countries and the subsequent rise in all other products and goods including vegetables and fruits just because of the wrong policy and all other illogical, unjustifiable actions including the treatment to farmers doesn't act like an eye opener let people suffer in his tyranny. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stardust91

So if this guy doesn't get bail on the 20th, what happens next? Plea in HC? If HC prolongs this the same way then rejects? SC? 

Yes. He will get out eventually. The higher courts aren't as bad as the lower ones who are afraid of taking on power. These guys are easily threatened when Amit Shah's pet himself shows up for such a small drug case. 

I want SRK to go hog wild once Aryan is out and put a stake through these monsters. Give international media interviews, write an op-ed for the NY Times. What do you have to lose now? 

And start winding up so that they all can leave the country when Aryan is finally out of this disgusting case. The India that made SRK a star doesn't exist anymore. 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It won't have mattered and it won't matter. 

The argument which Desai did yesterday that should be done on Thursday last week,,,, 

Manshinde did not argue anything instead Aryan can buy whole ship shit talks 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

I'm back to my original theory.. somebody with a lot of power is offended with srk... 

This reserve order is rubbish.. Basically you don't have any reason to hold him so you say reserve order knowing fully well there is a week off..he'll get bail now on the 20th... Disgusting 

Will you explain what reserve order is legally?

NoraSM thumbnail

Lawyer doesn’t really matter when the whole point was to waste this week and make sure he stays in jail for next 5 days, I don’t understand the kick people get out of with the thought of him being in jail with people guilty of murder and rape, but Karma is a bi*ch 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This judge will reject the bail on 20th. This is political vendetta not some usual case. The judge is sold out. The defence lawyers can argue anything, cite anything. They will let him out only when they want. Stop expecting anything guys because it will hurt you only more as we go further. 

I think the reason they have reserved judgement is to give him bail. 

Judge looks like wants to be fair but doesn’t want to offend and pacify them a bit by prolonging it a bit.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sim-

The argument which Desai did yesterday that should be done on Thursday last week,,,, 

Manshinde did not argue anything instead Aryan can buy whole ship shit talks 

Do you understand what they are doing? If they didn't go to the magistrate first and went straight to sessions court, they would have wasted time and said at the end "go to magistrate first" and the whole procedure would have had to be done over again. 

You cannot fight against state power. It has nothing to do with how good or bad Aryan's lawyers are. 

If you want to mess with someone, you can.

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Im worried about SRK’s health.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Bail is denied again?? What was the reason this time?? Not that they need one if previous hearings are anything to go by but did they give any reason.