Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The whole point is delaying the case, even if he gets bail the point is he went through days of jail, there won’t be any accountability for mental and physical trauma he will go through, BJP may get votes from sadistic people but today these bloodthirsty witches are after him tomorrow they’ll be after another 

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Bail is denied again?? What was the reason this time?? Not that they need one if previous hearings are anything to go by but did they give any reason. 

Not denied

Order deserved till October 20

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Softness

This judge will reject the bail on 20th. This is political vendetta not some usual case. The judge is sold out. The defence lawyers can argue anything, cite anything. They will let him out only when they want. Stop expecting anything guys because it will hurt you only more as we go further. 

Plzz,,,, plzzz,,, plzzz

Plz dont talk negative yaar you are been negative from the beginning Aryan will get the bail when you say positively that Today Aryan will be bailed

I request  everyone dont say negative things plzzz

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Not denied

Order deserved till October 20

WOW!! Why?? 20 isn’t too far?? 

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 2 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ASG: This is not what our freedom fighters had in mind. This is the land of Mahatma Gandhi and Buddha. The investigation is at preliminary stage, this is not the stage for grant of bail.

What does this even mean? Why is he narrating moral stories? You are in court and talk with proof. Yeh philosophy kyu jaad raha hai?

Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sim-

The argument which Desai did yesterday that should be done on Thursday last week,,,, 

Manshinde did not argue anything instead Aryan can buy whole ship shit talks 

Arguments don't matter in a case of political vendetta and open show of political power. Actually nothing matters. It is their way or the highway.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

ASG: This is not what our freedom fighters had in mind. This is the land of Mahatma Gandhi and Buddha. The investigation is at preliminary stage, this is not the stage for grant of bail.

What does this even mean? Why is he narrating moral stories? You are in court and talk with proof. Yeh philosophy kyu jaad raha hai?

As if Gandhi and Buddha would have ever supported these creeps. The audacity to even take their names. They should stick to their coward Savarkar and their other idols like Hitler. 

Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sim-

Plzz,,,, plzzz,,, plzzz

Plz dont talk negative yaar you are been negative from the beginning Aryan will get the bail when you say positively that Today Aryan will be bailed

I request  everyone dont say negative things plzzz

I am sorry. I have lost hope in humanity. 

Socklet thumbnail

I'm sad, I'm terribly sad. If he doesn't come out before SRK's birthday, then I don't know what I'll do. Like seriously??

That boy doesn't deserve this. Aryu doesn't deserve this. πŸ’”

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

WOW!! Why?? 20 isn’t too far?? 

Because They want to keep him in jail for as long as possible 

They have done nothing but delayed the case since October 8