Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

This is wrong on so many levels. I can't even....

Softness thumbnail

This judge will reject the bail on 20th. This is political vendetta not some usual case. The judge is sold out. The defence lawyers can argue anything, cite anything. They will let him out only when they want. Stop expecting anything guys because it will hurt you only more as we go further. 

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Whatever happened to  innocent until proven guilty etc etc. Atleast the court should consider the age factor of these boys. Such callousness. Feeling depressed

Softness thumbnail

A question to all the parents on this thread. I am not a parent yet. 

I want to ask how would you feel and what would be your state of mind if this happened with your kid and mind you, you are not even SRK. 

Softness thumbnail

I am totally numb, not even feeling anything now. 

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know whether I am allowed to post here as I am not a member of this cc yet, but couldn't stop myself when I got to know that Aryaan didn't get bail today. 

He don't deserve this kind of treatment even if he consumed drugs ever. But the irony is as declared by NCB he didn't possess it or they couldn't trace it in blood when he got detained makes this extended custody so unfair. And those who argues that we are concerned because he is SRK's son is wrong. I would have equally concerned if it happened to any ordinary man. 

Edited by Kamala05 - 2 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thankful to have a place here where I'm not alone with my disappointment and anger and sadness and also with my smiles...

Will take the kids for a trip for the next five days...being with them, playing with them, caring for them...just concenrate on these lovingly little ones...

I think there aren't better people than kids to be with!

This will be tomorrow...today, just now, I'm crying... I allow to myself to be this way...to feel this way...

Edited by Clochette - 2 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So if this guy doesn't get bail on the 20th, what happens next? Plea in HC? If HC prolongs this the same way then rejects? SC? 

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

Not at all .Aaj Desai uss ASG ko law sikha raha tha .If the whole system is corrupted what can he do ?

Yes Desai is good but Manshide,,,,,,,  

Instead of SRK change him on Monday he should done on Thursday Friday last week only

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

Yes Desai is good but Manshide,,,,,,,  

Instead of SRK change him on Monday he should done on Thursday Friday last week only

It won't have mattered and it won't matter.