CC#3 Aryan Case (IO) Zindagi ki loh pe, dheere jalna 🔥 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

The problem is now Aryan is not in quarantine cell but he is in jail with other members 

Originally posted by Stardust91

6 days of mental torture and emotional trauma for Shah&Gauri. Shah must be stressed and panicked. 

6 days of pain and suffering and psychological trauma for Aryan. I think he will be traumatised to the extent that he might not even want to stay around; he might go to NY or LA when he can. 

Suhana also might decide she doesn't want to debut anymore. It's worrying to see a brother go through all this. 

AbRam is too little to make sense but he most likely also knows that something very bad has happened to bhaiyya. 

I feel so sad for the family. 

To top it all off there must be so much trolling on their SM accounts to the extent that Shah might even take a sabbatical until he has to return for promotions. 

Now I truly wonder if I was right. If Shah will leave BW as soon as Pathan and Raju's movie are done. 

Or maybe, he will come out stronger and not run/ hide away. 

He will take the experience as a learning one & do something for the ones who suffer more in similar condition. 

The gov will loose supporters 

Wow, can’t believe their delaying tactics worked….reserved until October 20th. What an absolute shit show. 

Originally posted by Justwatching

Arnab got bail in 48 hours from supreme court

I still believe SRK selected wrong Lawyer,,,,, 

Manshide wasted so much time,,,,,, 

Originally posted by -sim-

The problem is now Aryan is not in quarantine cell but he is in jail with other members 

THis is probably why this happened. Had there been no quarantine restrictions he would have been jail much earlier with general pop, which is what they wanted. 

I am totally sure now that Modi is coming in power again in 2024. Majority of the lower and middle class people of India are happy because they punished a rich and famous man's kid which is so liberating for them and they are the voting population. 

I don’t have faith in judiciary anymore, the way they are playing with lives of people, hopefully common men don’t have to go through this, Aryan is a multimillionaire, today or tomorrow he will come out of it with love and support of his family but I feel so bad for someone out there who’d lose their job on basis of allegations

SRK must be really upset...I mean if I can be upset  and I am just a fangirl then this is his son; his flesh and blood. 

I don't even know what to say. I m just so sad. Can't describe the feeling. 

Let the NY Times, the London Times, the Guardian, BBC, Reuters etc run this story. 

The Washington Post article was the first of many. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by -sim-

I still believe SRK selected wrong Lawyer,,,,, 

Manshide wasted so much time,,,,,, 

Not at all .Aaj Desai uss ASG ko law sikha raha tha .If the whole system is corrupted what can he do ?

Originally posted by bips

Bec if he was truly for justice he would have given bail today... If he truly was in the government pocket he would have rejected the bail.... 

There is nothing in the case. The ASG's arguments are complete rubbish like "boo hoo hoo, my NCB officers lives are at risk" and gibberish about Gandhi and Buddha (sorry, they didn't believe in vengeance and violence like your party does) and soap opera stories. 

The judge was obviously asked to delay as much as possible to keep Aryan in jail based on faltu procedures. The ASG walks around like he owns the court, sets his own times, comes and goes as he pleases, always comes late, barely works an hour and wants lunch break and tea time, etc. A real judge would have slapped the shit out of him and given him a warning. This ones just nods like a puppy.