CC#3 Aryan Case (IO) Zindagi ki loh pe, dheere jalna 🔥 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by hotchoco

As if Gandhi and Buddha would have ever supported these creeps. The audacity to even take their names. They should stick to their coward Savarkar and their other idols like Hitler. 

And most importantly role model - Godse.

But how on earth judge was okay with this illogical nonsense? This was not a competition of 'talk about your favorite topic

Originally posted by NoraSM

Because They want to keep him in jail for as long as possible 

They have done nothing but delayed the case since October 8

That I very well know but what's the court reasons for ordering Oct 20?? 

Saw Aryan's pic ystd. He looked so sad and almost deprived..? I understand he isn't eating well. 

I don't know what they are doing anymore. 

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Just wasting time. Not even giving a chance to go to high court. 

Courts are mostly closed from Oct 15th to Oct 19th. I dont know about Sessions Court in specific though. 

If not today, the next date was always going to be 20th Oct. 

Spineless media and judiciary system - the reasons we would remain a 'Developing country' for ever !

Daily hearing routine 

As this court belongs to ASG's papa, he will be coming late, even judge is their servant and cannot tell him that you are wasting time everyday. Then ASG will narrate some fictional conspiracies without proof, moral stories, tea break, nonsense philosophy, loo break, go home and come back on next date and don't forget to come late.

This just proves that SRK must have turned down something very big. This is them getting revenge on his son. They couldn't attack SRK directly so they will do it just like the weaselly cowards that they are. 

I think they gave this 5 days to pressure SRK into bowing down to them during that time. 

If I was him, I would just say yes to whatever, get Aryan out and then expose them. Stop trying to be the good guy. You cannot defeat such slime by trying to be decent. 

Originally posted by bips

I'm back to my original theory.. somebody with a lot of power is offended with srk... 

This reserve order is rubbish.. Basically you don't have any reason to hold him so you say reserve order knowing fully well there is a week off..he'll get bail now on the 20th... Disgusting 

Yup, this reeks of a hit job. Or, maybe SRK was planning to announce a business deal or something in politics and they tried to get ahead of that.

There is no way you can do what people did to Aryan, without an agenda. The whole thing- arresting him before holidays, delaying hearings, getting caught up in Indian judicial procres( it’s so f**king tedious), now he’ll get bail after the holidays?! It’s just to get back at the parents. Total witch hunt, but this style of dirty games is becoming the norm in the west and the east. 

I wouldn’t even be surprised if it was an insider who helped to pull this stunt off. 

Originally posted by Illyrion

Will you explain what reserve order is legally?

Nothing much.. Basically after arguments conclude the judges need time to think.. So they reserve the order... Basically they give a date and say I'll give the order on x date... 

So if its a civil suit then the irders may be reserved for even say 6 months from the date of argument conclusion.. Bec the judges have a lot of material to go through... 

In bail cases, usually the judges pronounce the order immediately, or after a small break or next day... Bec the arguments are limited and concentrated on a limited point only... 

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Nothing 

Just "Order Reserved"