Is Jaya Bachchan the most talented in Bachchan family?

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

AB Sr made her quit her career but she acted better than him and much better than her son and daughter in law.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pitsmep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magginoodles

AB Sr made her quit her career but she acted better than him and much better than her son and daughter in law.

How do you know that?  

magginoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: pitsmep

How do you know that?  

Just going by what has been repeated time and again in various Bollywood magazines and articles.

It may or may not be true. Anyway, the question still is the same.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Nope AB Sr is most talented. I used to found her mediocre in looks and acting.

Also not only talent but passion too counts. If she would be so passionate about her acting career she would not have married so early and not left her career so easily.

Being a successful actress she still chose to be in marriage where the amitabh bachchan was constantly linked to rekha. And if he really had affair after marriage she should have divorced him.

Edited by naaznin - 2 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think she's the BEST...she's as good as Amitabh and Amitabh is also a tremendously talented actor

But I did love her performance in Mili...she was flawless!

magginoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaznin

Nope AB Sr is most talented. I used to found her mediocre in looks and acting.

Also not only talent but passion too counts. If she would be so passionate about her acting career she would not have married so early and not left her career so easily.

I think she is more talented but I agree with you about being passionate. AB Sr is definitely more passionate about his career.

pitsmep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: magginoodles

Just going by what has been repeated time and again in various Bollywood magazines and articles.

It may or may not be true. Anyway, the question still is the same.

It’s not true. Jaya herself has time and again mentioned about how she volunteered to take charge of the home front. 

As per your question, yes Jaya is definitely the most talented. She is a very rare and an effortless actress. That said, her husband is not very far. He is one of the very few extremely talented actor megastars of the world!

BlackWitch thumbnail

No. She is a maha over actor 🤔 Her performance in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham still haunts me. 

Amitabh is anyday miles ahead of her in acting. He has challenged himself time and again in terms of different roles. Eg. Black, Nishabd, Paa, Cheeni Kum, Piku, Sarkar etc. ❤️

I don’t even see a comparison between both of them. Jaya Bachchan ki jitni height hai compared to AB, utne hi kam hai woh from his level in acting 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

AB sr can sing and dance and she can't (not to mention action)

He's multi talented...

Acting - her's look more effortless and natural...

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She said she wasn't satisfied with the kinds of roles she was getting after her marriage, that was one of the reasons... Wish she had continued, when the likes of Shabana Azmi never stopped (unfortunately for the viewers)

And he was earning much much much more, as his wife she was like the wife of the Emperor... 

Maybe she wanted to enjoy it... Nothing wrong with that

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago