Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Thune hamaari mannath tootne na di..aur uske wajeh se hamaara  bacha hua.🤣..has gombi ever heard of biology 🤪

So credit for Dhara's pregnancy goes to oily not gautam😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

So credit for Dhara's pregnancy goes to oily not gautam😆

Seriously....I am beyond words irritated by these stupid writers right now.... 🤪🤪

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by blissfulcanyon - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Same feelings.. 

Gombi dhara anitha scene was totally unreasonable.. thats notnhkw u thank someone especially of the other gender and on top of it with a history..stupid irresponsible and nonsense writing..

When I saw it in sbs itself I was wondering why they made them dance. Was not too excited abt it either..if it was garba and in the middle of it they got to dance together,i would still have not felt it forced. Today for rishthas party them dancing together.. it was ott..

And another thing was. I didn't like the choice of song with the costumes they were wearing either..

Then dharas overpowering maar dalungi..phaasi Chadoongi...she is doing it again..manipulation..😡..let them choose for themselves women..her slight bedside conversations are welcome abt shivas feelings..but threatening him is stupid and too wrong..

The shivi talk was awesome.. atleast he knows she wore black becz he liked black...choti choti khushi..but ravi is being very defensive..when he commented abt dress..she replied it as if he was taunting...her ab yeh bhi meri galthi hein..after he commented abt anitha...she thinks he will blame her on everything....no wonder she is not saying much against the marrg..she totally dnt get his real feelings..

If Raavi hears what Anita said and doesn't get swayed by her lies this time. Raavi will be busy saving Dhara's life and marriage and Dhara will be saving Raavi's marriage😕

Again and again, I am seeing that DhaVi ship is stronger than anything else in this show😆

As for Raavi thinking he is taunting her every time, sochne do , what can we do. This is all the 2rs stuff the writers can come up with.

I did not find him taunting Raavi both times but she is attuned that way😕. So anything he says, she is never going to like it, so her reply will also be a taunt.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

My nightmare, that SR wala thing smiley38

Shivi need to elope ASAP 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

In the OG bhabhi maa was the one who planned ShiVi's SR with a muhurat and all, 2 years after their marriage 😆

Edited by GrilledCheese - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

In the OG bhabhi maa was the one who planned ShiVi's SR with a muhurat and all, 2 years after their marriage 😆

Oh no.. i really hope they do not follow og here..

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

If Raavi hears what Anita said and doesn't get swayed by her lies this time. Raavi will be busy saving Dhara's life and marriage and Dhara will be saving Raavi's marriage😕

Again and again, I am seeing that DhaVi ship is stronger than anything else in this show😆

As for Raavi thinking he is taunting her every time, sochne do , what can we do. This is all the 2rs stuff the writers can come up with.

I did not find him taunting Raavi both times but she is attuned that way😕. So anything he says, she is never going to like it, so he reply will also be a taunt.

Raavi saving Dhara's marriage

Dhara saving Raavi's marriage

Shiva can concentrate on the next kaand that Jaanu is going to do 

🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That whole scene was so lame Prema.. I was laughably ridiculous, starting from GaOily hug to the "threesome" hug 🤪😆

gautam firmly believes that the cause of the pregnancy was the mannat 🤪

His appreciation for the mannath can still be accepted..but the dialogue.. uske wajah se humara bacha hua..ab gynecs and fertility centers will be out of work..all people have to work for is walk 25km for mannaths and keep the water intact..🤪🤪

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Oh no.. i really hope they do not follow og here..

in such matters, they will follow the OG very firmly 🤣

bhabhi maa has to be shown as important after all 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Aaliya, we should give it to Dhanam, she did not interfere much  especially when they were falling in love and trying to understand each other,  like what Dhara  is doing here😕

She threatened Shiva today, "Maar daloongi, ya mein phaasi pe chad jaaoongi" 😕

Who says that?