Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Watch her be in the precap and make a graaaand entry on Monday 👀

It's been too long.. I want her to come already. At least she will move the story forward 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara runs in high heels, climbs up and down the stairs so fast, lifts heavy things, dances, falls hard on the ground. Will she be even ok doing all this with being pregnant? 

I don't even understand what they are showing with respect to Dhara's pregnancy. I still cannot figure if she is 2 months pregnant or  4 months. If she is only 2 months, then shouldn't she be careful as it is her first trimester😕 but her baby is already kicking, unless her pregnancy is adbhut like many things in PS

I am not being pessimistic, but if somebody did all the above things in real life in the first trimester, there could be miscarriage happening.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

After ten years of attempts, Gautam has lost faith in the biological process 🤣

bhaiyon ki yatra + Oily ki wajah se bachcha hua hai unko 🤣

That was so lame, he credited Anita for the pregnancy? Why?

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

It's been too long.. I want her to come already. At least she will move the story forward 😆

I just want a cat fight 🐱

But ik we're not getting it because it was part of the dream 😂

PS has definitely made me love fights more. Bad influence 🤪

Jokes aside, I genuinely wish for the story to move forward though 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

The samosa party was for Rishita but the episode revolved around Shiva's second marriage which again made BhabiMa emotional, taken up a challenge against Suman and BhabiMa's accident😕

Did Rishita get her samosa in the end?😆

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Dhara's life🤡

Maa - tu nahi jayegi 

D - ma plzzz 

Somebody from family mostly Gaumbi - arey ma jaane de na 

Maa - thik hai..par sambhalkar

D with that someone goes n does uchal kood n dances🤪

She falls or something falls on her...but she's saved 

Then those wierd expressions of her 😕

All family members chipkofying dhara bhabi as she's saved n they are relieved🤪

I'm super pissed with today's episode

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

That was so lame, he credited Anita for the pregnancy? Why?

That whole scene was so lame Prema.. I was laughably ridiculous, starting from GaOily hug to the "threesome" hug 🤪😆

gautam firmly believes that the cause of the pregnancy was the mannat 🤪

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

I just want a cat fight 🐱

But ik we're not getting it because it was part of the dream 😂

PS has definitely made me love fights more. Bad influence 🤪

Jokes aside, I genuinely wish for the story to move forward though 😆

We might get a different type of cat fight, who knows 😆

But that is only if the Chaubeys decide to actively make Raavi do something.. otherwise she can very well be standing in her corner and giving angry/sad expressions  😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats on the new EDT!

I disliked the entire Gautam-Dhara-Anit drama, especially Gautam-Anita's hug and the dance sequence.

I am sorely disappointed that the writers made Gautam go so out of character😕

Dance sequence between Shiva and Raavi was not required when there are more pressing issues in their lives when they cannot even have proper conversation, why do you need them to dance.

Same feelings.. 

Gombi dhara anitha scene was totally unreasonable.. thats notnhkw u thank someone especially of the other gender and on top of it with a history..stupid irresponsible and nonsense writing..

When I saw it in sbs itself I was wondering why they made them dance. Was not too excited abt it either..if it was garba and in the middle of it they got to dance together,i would still have not felt it forced. Today for rishthas party them dancing together.. it was ott..

And another thing was. I didn't like the choice of song with the costumes they were wearing either..

Then dharas overpowering maar dalungi..phaasi Chadoongi...she is doing it again..manipulation..😡..let them choose for themselves women..her slight bedside conversations are welcome abt shivas feelings..but threatening him is stupid and too wrong..

The shivi talk was awesome.. atleast he knows she wore black becz he liked black...choti choti khushi..but ravi is being very defensive..when he commented abt dress..she replied it as if he was taunting...her ab yeh bhi meri galthi hein..after he commented abt anitha...she thinks he will blame her on everything....no wonder she is not saying much against the marrg..she totally dnt get his real feelings..

GrilledCheese thumbnail

The samosa party was for Rishita but the episode revolved around Shiva's second marriage which again made BhabiMa emotional, taken up a challenge against Suman and BhabiMa's accident😕

Did Rishita get her samosa in the end?😆

Samosa ka toh pata nahi, but a cake will be cut for Rishita 😆