Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #103 Jaanu Meri Jaan Kya hai Tera Plan - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

When I read abt the promo rumour I imagined that blissy..but now I think they will stretch a bit more..maybe the rain drenched no waistcoat scene is the beginning of ravi shiva jealousy tashan.. maybe shiva will get a hint of ravis prblm with disha..by bts..he doesn't look like he is too flirty or anything.. but he is looking totally unbothered unlike rishitha krish dhara dev..I think he might have started noticing ravis hostility towards disha and this might have caught his interest..she drank her juice..dnt knw why..so that the girl leaves now that the juice is finished?.🤪..I would like it if its shivas left over.. ☺️during Jeera kaandh she was all sneakingly drinking his juice.. and now it will it will different kind if it happens.. ..she was even ready to give her her sandals..😆.and he will agree with suman asking him to drop the lady just out of courtesy and to see ravis reaction to understand..see..shiva is giving his garba sticks to ravi to hold.😆..all I want is him back to his confident avatar..if it takes ravis eccentric reaction to disha then bring it on..😎.he will take care of the rest. 😆

Here i also add may be shiva was now upto to make ravi understand about his feelings ... What n why he behvae like that with her friends...  first make her experience then notice her reaction then justify himself ... 

zarasri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg, to whoever named the thread #103 thank you so much i need my janu and angsty shivi back 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anon21

Omg, to whoever named the thread #103 thank you so much i need my janu and angsty shivi back 

Haha no problem! We all want jaanu and his plans back soon 😆

zarasri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I think I understood which OS you are talking about … in which Raavi leaves after her fight with Shiva without informing anyone…and End up in some Dhaba.. and that song you were mentioning was played at radio… and Shiva also came searching for her.. then Janardan goons came .. they had a fight.. Shiva hand was injured and they confessed about their feelings.. they end up patching up with kiss which is witnessed by GauRa and turns out they paid the goons to do this drama…correct ?

I was searching for it too. If you have a link will you plz share?

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anon21

I was searching for it too. If you have a link will you plz share?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158170011