Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

They kept on showing Shiva and ravi below the chandelier  .if I hadn't seen the precap I would have imagined it was going to fall on one of them.. why r the makers doing this?..and how repetitive it is for dhara having such accidents .either dnt show it..or show it with someone else.. if not shivi then let it be someone else.. arre let it be gombi..and we could have been spared frm that hug..they could thank her also..

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Remember we talked about this during the haveli track, the bonfire episode when she tried to push them to dance together, made Shiva wear the clothes she picked, at that time we said that she will make this marriage work at any cost. Looks like the PS Spy read it  and they are making sure it is all coming true. The words we wrote 5 months ago is coming back to haunt us😆

@bold: we were still willing for bhabhi maa to be the cupid then, but now it's a firm no-no 😆

A totally irrelevant third person wanting to make this marriage work is just 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

tum logon ke chakkar mein i have started not disliking him😲😆

What is there to dislike in Jaanu? Kitna amazing toh hai woh😲

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Me too! ShiNu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DhaVi 😆

Jaanu is awesome 😎

Ofcourse Janu with shiva is awesome..they dnt make us cringe 🤢.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

dhara would be like hamare saare SR's ka pata hai sabko.........count bhi........to we need to know your's as well and when i tell🤢😡

Dhara may even stand outside their room  🤢..

mpks1 thumbnail

So Rishita's samosa party had only 10 members and they all decked up for that😆 unless you count Dhara's unborn child, then there were 11 😆

Suman, Gautam, Dhara, GauRa's unborn child, Dev, Rishita, Shiva, Raavi, Krish, Mami and Anita😆

They promptly call Mami and Anita for everything but there is no sight of Mama or Hardik Bhai😆

Talking of Hardik Bhai, he still hasn't made his monthly visit to PS yet and it is already 8 days into the month😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

What is there to dislike in Jaanu? Kitna amazing toh hai woh😲

not going on guilt trip sweetie.......🤣 not disliking is enough for me........for now🤣

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

What the fudgeeeee 🤒🤕🤡

Dis cos tan, if they show this, I'm flying to India and I will personally have a talk with these makers ✈️🗣️🛠️👿

No point talking..steal their sasta nasha and throw it away..only that can stop this disaster from happening.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

mata is doing everything which she has been advised not to do.......dancing, running, stressing out, torturing, wearing heels all the time.......fir royenge milke kuch gadbad hui to......

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Dhara may even stand outside their room  🤢..

Then I really hope sr happens in the last episode of the show..so that Dhara will be busy with her own 109730027299 SR and shivi cam have their privacy.