Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do you think Suhana Khan will succeed as a commercial heroine? - Page 3

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I think she need a new stylist before anything else… most of the times she’s wearing really unflattering outfits and makeup 

As for commercial heroines… when there are ananya and shananya types making debut.. anything is possible

People are already ruthless towards her… I hope she has developed thick skin by now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Justwatching

I think she need a new stylist before anything else… most of the times she’s wearing really unflattering outfits and makeup 

As for commercial heroines… when there are ananya and shananya types making debut.. anything is possible

People are already ruthless towards her… I hope she has developed thick skin by now 

I don't get people who don't find Ananya attractive, while Shanaya yes that Supandi face is off putting, but Ananya is pretty. Although maybe her airhead almost Urvashi Rautela like personality might be off putting, but looks wise she is pretty man.

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

You need to be at least a little pretty to be a mainstream actress.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why does she look different in each of three pictures ?

This content was originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Why does she look different in each of three pictures ?

😆

atominis thumbnail

Suhana has to be really talented to be able to make it. I feel bad for her the way she is trolled and compared to her father all the time given how she resembles him so much. 

She has to work really hard on acting, voice, diction to carve her own niche so that people stop seeing SRK in her and see her for who she is if she indeed wants to be an actor. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: atominis

Suhana has to be really talented to be able to make it. I feel bad for her the way she is trolled and compared to her father all the time given how she resembles him so much. 

She has to work really hard on acting, voice, diction to carve her own niche so that people stop seeing SRK in her and see her for who she is if she indeed wants to be an actor. 

ye kaun aaya???😲😲😲

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The number of banned members in this thread...🤣🤣

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I wish Bollywood would focus less on star kids and more on their parents who still deserve to have their careers going rather than be replaced by youth.

priya185 thumbnail

Her acting may be alright

but I doubt she has the charisma like her father