Poll Choice
Manushi
Dadi
Masoom
Babita (Meet's Mom)
Kunal
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Who is one character who you see and think: Ye bahut chik chik karta/karti hai?? 

manushi looks more extra comical & useless as a character...it feels like manushi didi should be kicked out of the show...that daadi's torture is much better than manushi even though it is still orthodox...

the show's screenplay is really boring though with how meet agrees to put herself at stake by substituting for manushi everytime...also the meet guy (male lead) is really boring ...the female lead is better in comparison to him but her sacrificial nature is getting way to irritating to be honest...

Manushi is really irritating. Rest all are bearable. 

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

manushi looks more extra comical & useless as a character...it feels like manushi didi should be kicked out of the show...that daadi's torture is much better than manushi even though it is still orthodox...

the show's screenplay is really boring though with how meet agrees to put herself at stake by substituting for manushi everytime...also the meet guy (male lead) is really boring ...the female lead is better in comparison to him but her sacrificial nature is getting way to irritating to be honest...

They can do a better job on the characterisations and the plot 👍🏼

Glad you like Ashi 😊

Originally posted by Ps143

Manushi is really irritating. Rest all are bearable. 

You can read her mind: Money, money and money.

Originally posted by mango.kulfi

They can do a better job on the characterisations and the plot 👍🏼

Glad you like Ashi 😊

its not really much about like/dislike, i just feel she acts better than the male lead...or perhaps her character requires more method acting, she has to take more efforts in comparison to him...but the way the plot & screenplay is weaved, i found it boring for my taste...

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

its not really much about like/dislike, i just feel she acts better than the male lead...or perhaps her character requires more method acting, she has to take more efforts in comparison to him...but the way the plot & screenplay is weaved, i found it boring for my taste...

Okay, thanks for the feedback. Hope it turns out to be better post this marriage revelations 😊👍🏼

Manushi and it will remain her throughout, considering how she'll have her own subplot throughout the show. I find this show one of the most entertaining ones considering I never feel like skipping any scenes, also how realistic Ahlawat's character is and doesn't fit into any ML stereotypes, surprised to read some extreme comments here wow.

Edited by Sujz - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sujz

Manushi and it will remain her throughout, considering how she'll have her own subplot throughout the show. I find this show one of the most entertaining ones considering I never feel like skipping any scenes, also how realistic Ahlawat's character is and doesn't fit into any ML stereotypes, surprised to read some extreme comments here wow.

Glad you like it so much ❤️