Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Let me give some useful inputs for a change...

Kosher is a term to describe any food that complies with a strict set of dietary rules in Judaism. These rules are called kashrut. Not all Jewish people observe the rules of kashrut by eating kosher food. For those who do, it is a way to show reverence to God and feel connected to their faith and their communities

Damn it. Why did you post the actual section from the internet? Now everyone will know I copied and pasted my answer above. For once, I wanted to seem knowledgeable in these kind of posts 😠

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Damn it. Why did you post the actual section? Now everyone will know I copied and pasted it in my answer. For once, I wanted to seem knowledgeable in these kind of posts 😠

After reading the words - complies, dietary requirements - I knew you copied the answer πŸ˜›

You seem knowledgeable to me otherwise also... except when you go on and on about HR and Aish...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Deepika se setting karlo, rs bach jayenge maal ke

mama se mama sa mama coo sa🀣

Ghanta pata nahi chale hai adv banane ....

Bansuri wale Kanya daan matlab kanya ka daan nahi ....padte kuch hai nahi chal dete hai kuch bhi pelne πŸ˜† G main dum hai to Burke pe ek adv bana ke dekho ..ser tan se juda ..no controversy no halla gulla sidha SER TAN SE JUDA 

Shadi se pehle Kanya ka gotr pita ka gotr hota hai ...PITA shadi main jab kanya daan karta hai tab wo apne Gotr ka daan karta agni ko shakshi maan ke phir wo kanya apne pati ko gotr ko apna leti na ki pita apni kanya ka daan kar deta ... Pati bhi agni ko shaskhi maan ke phir use savikaar karta hai .....

DIDI ko branded lakho ka manyvaar dress chhaiye destination wedding karni hai but Kanya daan se tension ...ajab C macha rakha hai bansuri walo ne 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

After reading the words - complies, dietary requirements - I knew you copied the answer πŸ˜›

You seem knowledgeable to me otherwise also... except when you go on and on about HR and Aish...

Busted. πŸ˜‚ Iβ€˜m knowledgeable but extremely lazy. The forum is my time pass, I can’t commit to posts that will likely go on for 84 years. I also have a phobia of being quoted while I’m vulnerable and asleep, and not being conscious to defend myself. 

I could say the same for you with Katrina. 😌

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautifully explained by you, @Zeal17! πŸ‘

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Busted. πŸ˜‚ Iβ€˜m knowledgeable but extremely lazy. The forum is my time pass, I can’t commit to posts that will likely go on for 84 years. I also have a phobia of being quoted while I’m vulnerable and asleep, and not being conscious to defend myself. 

I could say the same for you with Katrina. 😌

There's nothing much to go on about Kat, that's the best part about her...

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

???