Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

He was at the temple inauguration 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is this real?? Where was he singing this?

Singing Dil dil Pakistan by an Indian is like a Pakistani singing.....Jana Gana Mana.....or Vande Mataram....nothing wrong but so weird.....

I want to know why and where he was singing this song???smiley5

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

2017 video being resurfaced in 2024. 

Lol I read the comments by Sinha. Who the f*** is Sinha?? He seems like a loser and he is never going to be successful in life as Ayushman, so desperate for his attention smiley36smiley36

Edited by Petrichor80 - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Pakistan Punjab and India Punjab have the same folk wedding music. Even the classic Punjabi Challa is huge in both Pakistan Punjab and India Punjab. I guess that is what happens when you cut a state in two different countries and further divide up the Indian Punjabi state into even smaller states. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

An American citizen would not make much if they saw another American citizen singing "Oh Canada." I think it might be because of the antagonism between the two countries. 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Lets wait for most gyani people of the forum to come in the topic,kuch gyan hum lav kare,then ye topic transfer ho jaye current affairs pe and then gyan chalte rahenge hum idhar popcorn khayenge,bassmiley36

Hum saath saath bhadak jaate hain

Edited by Petrichor80 - 3 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

2017 video being resurfaced in 2024. 

Lol I read the comments by Sinha. Who the f*** is Sinha?? He seems like a loser and he is never going to be successful in life as Ayushman, so desperate for his attention smiley36smiley36

This Sinha is a blind eye follower

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wishing well for Pakistan doesn’t mean India becomes any less. How insecure do you have to be to cry about such stuff.

Besides, singing a song doesn’t mean anything. You’re just singing a song composed and written by someone else. They aren’t your own words.