Are you disappointed with KKK winner?

Poll Question :

Are you disappointed with KKK11 winner Arjun?

Poll Choice
Yes
No I wanted Arjun to win
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Arjun won KKK he is known to be channel’s favourite since day 1 winning tasks by 1 second😆

Are you happy with his win?

Doesn't matter whoever has won, I am glad they wouldn't waste the episode with something like mahasangam at least isme kuch to hua at least someone won,and finale level ke stunts dekhne ko milenge, for me ultimately stunt is the main thing!

Yes n happy tat rangeela n kkk lost credibility 😆

Yes. Divyanka deserved to win & arjun wasnt strong contestant and didnt even deserve to be in top 3.

As much as I wanted Divyanka to win, maybe Arjun outperformed the other contestants and maybe this time again by a smaller margin. But that smaller margin will always matter. So there is nothing we can do about it. But celebrities including Rohit Shetty vouched for Divyanka’s win and that’s a huge thing too. She will always be the Dhakhad girl of this season and she will be remembered. S11 is Divyanka’s season and nothing can take that away from her. All said n done Arjun is the winner. So congratulations to him 👍🏻

Don't even feel like watching the episodes after knowing the results. 

Other spoilers I can understand but giving away the name of the winner is a major mood kill

I totally agree even I'm not watching it, just a, put off seriously 

Oh no! I wanted Divyanka to win. 😒

Divyanka deserves to be win. I am not happy at all with Arjun's victory. Really very disappointing for me.😒