How would you rate Preity Zinta as an actress?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

She's cute, has dazzling screen presence, and is someone with a very lovable aura around her.

But I always found her an average actress.

How about you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

She’s beyond adorable and has the one thing I’d trade my kidney and 1/4 of my soul for = dimples. But I can’t relate to her acting. She’s strictly average for me and has a horrible sounding scream after Amisha Patel (who is the living example of the arghhhhhh scream). 

But she’s super duper cute and has dents on her cheek, so saat khoon maaf. I could just squeeze her tight and roll her down a hill for be so fakken cute! Life is so unfair 😫

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

She’s beyond adorable and has the one thing I’d trade my kidney and 1/4 of my soul for = dimples. But I can’t relate to her acting. She’s strictly average for me and has a horrible sounding scream after Amisha Patel (who is the living example of the arghhhhhh scream). 

But she’s super duper cute and has dents on her cheek, so saat khoon maaf. I could just squeeze her tight and roll her down a hill for be so fakken cute! Life is so unfair 😫

You have a fetish for dimples, I know.

Arjun Rampal Smile GIF - Arjun Rampal Smile Dimple - Discover & Share GIFs

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She was the Anushka Sharma of the 90s though she is a wayyy better actor than Anushka. Had the potential but somehow didn’t get a lot of opportunities to do much else other than happy bubbly modern girl type roles.  

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

You have a fetish for dimples, I know.

Arjun Rampal Smile GIF - Arjun Rampal Smile Dimple - Discover & Share GIFs

Yup. I was tossing between FingerFetish & DimpleFetish as a UN but fingers won. 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Yup. I was tossing between FingerFetish & DimpleFetish as a UN but fingers won. 

Priorities sorted😆

on a serious note, I have a weakness for dimples as well. I myself have a half dimple on one cheek and that has caused me so much angst💔

priya185 thumbnail

I love Preity 

though I wish she did not do something to her lips 

She was good in khnh, salaam namaste, veer zara and more movies 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She was good in rom coms. I used to always root for her in love triangles because she was the cute/fun/bubbly one 😎

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Priorities sorted😆

on a serious note, I have a weakness for dimples as well. I myself have a half dimple on one cheek and that has caused me so much angst💔

I’d take half a dimple too. I sometimes get the illusion of a dimple when I hold a pen against my cheeks for a while. Yes, it may be a bruise but desperate times, desperate needs ☺️

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really underrated. She was charming, bubbly, and a breath of fresh air. She still doesn't have a replacement. Her cuteness was off-charts.

You could compare her to Juhi. She was like Juhi of her times. Not the same, but similar.

She just wasn't as serious or driven like some of her contemporaries.

To survive and thrive in film industries, you need a ruthless streak or a hyperactive PR. She lagged behind on both fronts.

Her issues with drugs and alcohol (as rumored) didn't help her either. Then again, not many can claim to have been as successful as she was during her peak years.