Don't know why but have never liked dimplesOriginally posted by: mintyblue
Priorities sorted😆
on a serious note, I have a weakness for dimples as well. I myself have a half dimple on one cheek and that has caused me so much angst💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't know why but have never liked dimplesOriginally posted by: mintyblue
Priorities sorted😆
on a serious note, I have a weakness for dimples as well. I myself have a half dimple on one cheek and that has caused me so much angst💔
The thing with Preity was that nothing stood out except her bubliness, which people don't remember once actresses stop being active. We talk about good actresses, not pretty.
Everyone could do what she did. She has no memorable performances but no bad performances either. I think she lacked 'filmy' acting...we tend to remember filmy actors.;
https://youtu.be/B6E8p9bq-S8?si=Y_ak_rcpByAY9BXv...
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
Batwara character posters out now- Sunny Deol, Preity Zinta, Karan Deol, Shabana Azmi and Ali Fazal https://www.instagram.com/p/DZrilWPCHse/
She looks absolutely gorgeous 😍 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZIMkOXRX-a/?l=1
Preity Zinta and Arjun Rampal at IPL match https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXW-VTYEyj4/?igsh=MTZ0amRkeGZwOHRvMQ==
6