Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Soo damn true. And also earlier post …

this isn’t just nepotism and revival of her caree which will remain dead but such contestants also gonna kill the show 🤣… 

Look at the guests in OTT and even BB main launch had. Ritesh. And heck debolina being part of launch 😂😂😂. Matlab koi dhang ka celebrity didn’t even get recruited for BB main launch  😂😂😂. 

I swear like arti and devo as hosts is so so sad; shows how this season will go 🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Shamita’s presence was unfair to all contestants as she was like a showpiece on the OTT.

Raqesh and Shamita’s entry in BB15 is also unfair to Pratik and Nishant both, who worked  so hard contributing and providing content each day of 6 weeks on OTT show. Makers could have got two new contestants instead.

Yeah I feel genuinely that if you wanna be part of BB, you should wait and lobby till the day you get that yes for BB, once you come before and go out, you can be totally spent in energy in the main house. Time will tell if we are right or wrong. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SushantForever

yea i know abt bb marathi,but i dont understand marathi:( so i just watch clips of jay as i support boombaam grp,i mean i just try to catch what they are saying but unfortunately except english words cant understand a bit:((

meenal was very good contestant, a loyal gang member of prince gang,agy used to like her. she is not doing good?  but she was very good in tasks back in that time and never did any drama,wat happened to her in bb? 🤔

I grew up in Mumbai, so I can speak and understand Marathi well.

Splitsvilla 13 was very boring for me. Wildvilla was kind of  fun to watch. They should not have got Kevin in Splitsvilla, the game got ruined because more than half the contestants just blindly followed him. I did not liked anyone in Splitsvilla half the season. Since last few episodes, I found Jay,  Shivam, Samarthya, and Trevon among the boy’s and Aditi, Palak and Samrudhi among the girls bit interesting. The dramebaaz Azma was notoriously funny in both Splitsvilla and Wildvilla. In Wildvilla I found Rashmi and Agriya  interesting. 

They should get Shivam on Biggboss 15. He will be interesting on this show. 😆

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

But bb15 platform os bigger than ott

Bb ott is like state level 

And bb15 like national level

Its like  you won state level but is not called for national  ones 😂😂

Pratik ka bhi kaata bb ne but divya use bhi bada kata lol

Maybe channel got pissed at her for badmouthing kjo

Yes it is a bigger platform but still she got good amount of fame and money too for just 6 weeks IMO

She would still be called a bb winner despite of the ott platform.Kyu us toxic house mein fir Jana hai🤓

Agar thoda dimag hoga toh wapas nahi aayegi😆

Is baar mere radar pe suitcase lifter hai..I am gonna troll him like anything🤣

Apne live mein bhi suitcase dikha raha hai and justifying his actions.Even he knows bb trolled him big time🤣

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

It’s absurd tho she has recieved so much trolling, pagal hai ye. Shamita’s tribe is like 15 people 🤣

It’s downright embarrassing that Divya/Pratik/Nishant got more votes than her considering she was given max platform and moreover her chemistry with raqesh is deader than a skeleton.

🤣

Arreyyy pixy hum sab OTT walo ko troll karenge🤣

Shamita and Rakesh ki shadi karwake hi manega bb.

Tbh there is no spark between them IMO

She walks all over him and he seems like a doormat.How can anyone ship such a couple😳

I am gonna troll her as well.Shamita Queen fan club has 10 members tbh🤣

But fir bhi bb usko top 5 tak le hi jaega🤓

Edited by RasodeMaiKonTha - 2 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

Yes it is a bigger platform but still she got good amount of fame and money too for just 6 weeks IMO

She would still be called a bb winner despite of the ott platform.Kyu us toxic house mein fir Jana hai🤓

Agar thoda dimag hoga toh wapas nahi aayegi😆

Is baar mere radar pe suitcase lifter hai..I am gonna troll him like anything🤣

Apne live mein bhi suitcase dikha raha hai and justifying his actions.Even he knows bb trolled him big time🤣

Money yes but fame nope

As ott hardly logi ne dekha lil

10% viewers bhi nahi ott ke lol

Bb15 mai dekhna nayi ladki patayega suitcase lifter 😂

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Money yes but fame nope

As ott hardly logi ne dekha lil

10% viewers bhi nahi ott ke lol

Bb15 mai dekhna nayi ladki patayega suitcase lifter 😂

Pataney ka try you mean. She should be willing to be pataoed also na? 😂😂. Haan. No doubt looking he actually has fangirls perhaps there are many lost souls willing to be pataoed by him ? 😂😂. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Here is the thing. None of us like bugs. But if you have lived in India whole life (and frankly doesn’t matter elsewhere either as bugs are across the world) this is an OTT reaction. Unless she is like the “bubble boy” equivalent (in case anyone has watched Seinfeld and know the reference. 

and clearly Raqesh needed to have jumped to save her again 🧐🧐🧐. Yeh aadmee can go on 100 dates with her and still will regret every second in the end 😂😂😂

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I grew up in Mumbai, so I can speak and understand Marathi well.

Splitsvilla 13 was very boring for me. Wildvilla was kind of  fun to watch. They should not have got Kevin in Splitsvilla, the game got ruined because more than half the contestants just blindly followed him. I did not liked anyone in Splitsvilla half the season. Since last few episodes, I found Jay,  Shivam, Samarthya, and Trevon among the boy’s and Aditi, Palak and Samrudhi among the girls bit interesting. The dramebaaz Azma was notoriously funny in both Splitsvilla and Wildvilla. In Wildvilla I found Rashmi and Agriya  interesting. 

They should get Shivam on Biggboss 15. He will be interesting on this show. 😆

Yeee shivam.i mostly watch for him.so fun to watch.he destroyed other grp just by his shaayeri😆

Banda is good.no gali,just shaayeri and everyone boooom😆