Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

Yes it is a bigger platform but still she got good amount of fame and money too for just 6 weeks IMO

She would still be called a bb winner despite of the ott platform.Kyu us toxic house mein fir Jana haiπŸ€“

Agar thoda dimag hoga toh wapas nahi aayegiπŸ˜†

Is baar mere radar pe suitcase lifter hai..I am gonna troll him like anything🀣

Apne live mein bhi suitcase dikha raha hai and justifying his actions.Even he knows bb trolled him big time🀣

I seen some hillarious trolls. Just post a suitcase pic of his with a VIP bag next to it and say something like β€” VIP bags ka future salesman post BB sure hain … and his fandom tootofies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I think you can have a lot of fun with him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Mera saath hameshaa rahegaa for this with you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Pataney ka try you mean. She should be willing to be pataoed also na? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Haan. No doubt looking he actually has fangirls perhaps there are many lost souls willing to be pataoed by him ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

And neha can also come as wildcard lol

https://twitter.com/Badass4Pratik/status/1442299810367741953?s=20

I had to post this. So if I am reading this right 1.4K people trended 300K for something related to Pratik. But it still means all he has is 1.4K people. 1,400 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And they celebrating that ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Jai ho for sach bhakti but even more so if they think 1,400 people gonna take him anywhere on his journey beyond week 1 in BB main πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Ofc the man himself retweeted this thinking this is huge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

After BB, Vip suitcase bech payegaa kya ? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

300k even before the bb launch is good , considering many from the fd are on a break and will join on premiere...

For now the most hyped contestants of social media are tejaswi, kk and pratik....So yea he will definately go ahead of week1...and yes the many fans will start watching now bcoz ott didnt have the main audience which bb has..still he created a very nice fanfollwing in just 6 weeks... 

And in bb on premier only 13 contestant are there so anyway these 3 will be there till the end bcoz no one close to their hype and these 3 will ve content generators for sure ..wildcards will come but they will be a disadvantage.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

🀣

Arreyyy pixy hum sab OTT walo ko troll karenge🀣

Shamita and Rakesh ki shadi karwake hi manega bb.

Tbh there is no spark between them IMO

She walks all over him and he seems like a doormat.How can anyone ship such a couple😳

I am gonna troll her as well.Shamita Queen fan club has 10 members tbh🀣

But fir bhi bb usko top 5 tak le hi jaegaπŸ€“

Haina, itna thanda couple kabhi nahin dekha hai, shaadi se pehle hi divorced couple ki tarah fight πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/DivrunB/status/1436228357381787666?s=20

This dude is really the suitcase man. I don’t know the backstory but Varuns mom got him a suitcase pre show ? And he still was bitching about him as if he is an enemy ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Sach mein VIP suitcase bhee naheen bech payegaa post show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Bus logo se aur Khood suitcase uthaa ye raho Bhai. 

see Rasoa. Already troll materials la bhandaar hain humarey pass πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Aur yeh dekho. Neha really said this ? She wants to see his β€œtowel drop”. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. 

https://twitter.com/PurpleKookie20/status/1437869944486694916?s=20

So don’t worry. Apparently Twitter pe videos ka bhandaar hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

And neha can also come as wildcard lol

I have insomnia since 2 nights. So roaming Twitter and finding videos after videos on Pratik. Neha. Reporters. I didn’t see most of last week of epis. The reporter was like a PR person for neha β€” giving speeches on her behalf and not sure if there was a question even at the end πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Crazy ..

I think she should definitely go to BB main. And contract should be - evicted only as a kappal with Pratik. And vice versa for Pratik. #Stayconnected for jangal mein Mangal 🦜🦜. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I see there is discussion about Tejaswani, Karan Kundra and Pratik. But there is also Umar Riaz who is coming with pre load of vote bank. I am not sure if he will play well or just a showpiece. This four plus Shamita with Finalist contract. πŸ˜†

If all above mentioned contestants are coming with vote bank and play well, then we already have following finalist πŸ€“

Tejaswani

Karan Kundra

Pratik

Umar

Shamita

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P. S: Nishant and few good contestant have to fight hard to make it to finalist. πŸ˜’

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shamita inspiration for a fan to wash dishes. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ A fan thanked her on Twitter. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

https://twitter.com/Taiyaba_Pari/status/1441658183416619008?s=20

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Money yes but fame nope

As ott hardly logi ne dekha lil

10% viewers bhi nahi ott ke lol

Bb15 mai dekhna nayi ladki patayega suitcase lifter πŸ˜‚

Whatever I saw on social media , she managed to convert most of her haters to fans (except me ofcourse , hum nahi pighalne wale😎)

And she has good SM fan base but na hi aaye toh accha hai mujhe fir se pati patni aur woh nahi dekhna😳

Pati aur patni toh aa hi rahe hai woh nahi chahiye apne koπŸ€“

Ye OTT ka koi chuchundar nahi chahiye but bb kahan khush rehne deta hai