Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sabse bada wala pratik ka kaata hai bb ne🤣

Suitcase lifter ka title bhi mila aur baki sab ko except the winner bula liya bb15 mein.

Nishant and Shamita would be called bb ott runner ups.

If I would have been in divya's place mein kabhi nahi jaati bb15 mein.I have won a similar season despite the ott format but hai toh bb hi. Also got the prize money and fame toh dubara us madhouse mein kyu jana hai

But cannot trust the makers , they can bring her back as a wildcard after 2-3 weeks since she is a bb material🤓

Guys brace yourself for Shammo and Rakesh love story part 2😳

Is baar toh pakka shadi hogi inki bb mein

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pratik will get support from most of the fans of Divya, Akshara, Moose, Neha, Urfi and Pratik’s own fans. 😊 

A big vote bank for Pratik. 😎 

Hope he focuses on the game this time and does not disappoint viewers. 😒

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

Suitcase lifter ka title bhi mila aur baki sab ko except the winner bula liya bb15 mein.

If I would have been in divya's place mein kabhi nahi jaati bb15 mein.I have won a similar season despite the ott format but hai toh bb hi. Also got the prize money and fame toh dubara us madhouse mein kyu jana hai

But cannot trust the makers , they can bring her back as a wildcard after 2-3 weeks since she is a bb material🤓

But bb15 platform os bigger than ott

Bb ott is like state level 

And bb15 like national level

Its like  you won state level but is not called for national  ones 😂😂

Pratik ka bhi kaata bb ne but divya use bhi bada kata lol

Maybe channel got pissed at her for badmouthing kjo

spicysagar thumbnail

Shamita and Raqesh live video from Instagram

https://youtu.be/-0OMS0vHIvE

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

I am happy that varun said that for divya and divya realized her fault too.i knew somehow varun will say this because he is one nice and well behaved person. And divya also thought no one is her friend there so she became rude and realized her mistake.fair enough.

News18- varun sood was not happy with her beaviour inside the house because he thinks she seemed arrogant. She said" when i came out,all my family members,friends and varun told me you were so arrogant.what was wrong with you?

I am not able to post the article so wrote down. 

This is off topic. 

since you watch Roadies and Splitsvilla. I thought of sharing this. I just saw one of the latest episode of Marathi Biggboss. I saw Jay Dudhane from Splitsvilla 13 and Meenal Shah from Prince gang from 2017 Roadies Rising as housemates on the show.  
Jay was not camera shy as he had exposure in Splitsvilla. He was active doing task, opinionated, loud at fights, planning/plotting, has a group and also a chugli aunty in bedroom. 😆 Jay is showing all kind of shades and giving 100%. 
Meenal was better in Roadies. Based on one episode I find her drama queen. But maybe it was planned for footage. 😒

Anyway, I am happy for both Jay and Meenal to get this opportunity. 😊 

spicysagar thumbnail

This love 💗 birds are enjoying. Good to see them happy as long as it last.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

I agree with this that if someone is the winner of OTT they should not go for BB main. As one has already won. 

Hence don’t agree with your next post on state and nationals. I think one is bigger platform but both are still BB show on diff platforms and it’s not like winning state and then competing for nationals as one does in sports. 

I have also seen - Divya was ready to go to show but BB didn’t invite. I feel right decision by makers as she already beat what looks like potentially 4 OTT contestants so far in main. 

and yeah I think there are few supporters of other HMs that will support Pratik in main. I think most are going to be vehemently against him actually and with other colors faces I don’t see him lifting 🏆. Let’s see how it goes 

spicysagar thumbnail

A die hard Pratik’s fan has done a good job with this art. 👍🏼