https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA0ZdpiOSR6/?igsh=MXV1cTJreXZiM3Z2ZQ==
Third promo of the day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA0ZdpiOSR6/?igsh=MXV1cTJreXZiM3Z2ZQ==
Third promo of the day
Is there any twist? this is unfair not even a week.
Don't know, dear. I hope they will send her to secret room which was invisible since few seasons.
Originally posted by: sulaayini
Don't know, dear. I hope they will send her to secret room which was invisible since few seasons.
secret room on first day?
what if who all nominated her will be nominated for this week? interesting twist it will be if at all bb does this
Hi Guys check your pm.
yeah very annoying..
Words words words
Reopening topic
Today Ramya's birthday.. Do u remember her?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Today Ramya's birthday.. Do u remember her?
Of course I remember her. How can I forget her? My first ever friend in IF since KMKV. She is one of the reason I'm still coming to this forum during BB. I just don't want to stop what she started.