Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

why PandyaStore twitter tag is looking like a war zone?

Among other things, people are frustrated by the lack of good shivi scenes ðŸ˜†

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

We might get this on GauRa, according to Shiny’s latest interview, we are getting more GauRa. So be on the look out and Navratri is also coming up, perfect for them as well.

Ugh.. why? ðŸ˜­

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Among other things, people are frustrated by the lack of good shivi scenes ðŸ˜†

well tbh they have to maintain the tag of ensemble cast… Dhara - Gautam has everything sugary romance, mahanta to the power of infinity…omnipresence in all scenes… 

Shiva-Raavi are second fiddle… although the whole story revolves around them but still they are not given these many scenes..

Dev-Rishita are idk what to call them..nowadays they appear but to show conflicts .. the only love marriage where I am yet to see any love…or may be there was but I usually ff anything apart from Shivi…

GauRa romance I catch up on to understand the pre leap story…right now I ff their scenes as well..but DevTa are rarely there.. Rishita is very much there … infact come to think of it.. major ss is given to four ladies of the house

its either dhara-suman, dhara-suman-rishita, dhara-rishita, dhara-raavi, dhara-suman-raavi… very rarely suman-rishita and very very rarely raavi-rishita

for few days it was maami-raavi, raavi-anita, mami-anita…

so after giving space to each of these lady characters and side characters (mohalla aunty gang including kanta kaaki)

if they have time then they insert shiva , krish and gautam sometimes.. dev to cameo h…

GrilledCheese thumbnail

well tbh they have to maintain the tag of ensemble cast… Dhara - Gautam has everything sugary romance, mahanta to the power of infinity…omnipresence in all scenes… 

Shiva-Raavi are second fiddle… although the whole story revolves around them but still they are not given these many scenes..

Dev-Rishita are idk what to call them..nowadays they appear but to show conflicts .. the only love marriage where I am yet to see any love…or may be there was but I usually ff anything apart from Shivi…

GauRa romance I catch up on to understand the pre leap story…right now I ff their scenes as well..but DevTa are rarely there.. Rishita is very much there … infact come to think of it.. major ss is given to four ladies of the house

its either dhara-suman, dhara-suman-rishita, dhara-rishita, dhara-raavi, dhara-suman-raavi… very rarely suman-rishita and very very rarely raavi-rishita

for few days it was maami-raavi, raavi-anita, mami-anita…

so after giving space to each of these lady characters and side characters (mohalla aunty gang including kanta kaaki)

if they have time then they insert shiva , krish and gautam sometimes.. dev to cameo h…

Yeah, the ladies are getting most of the SS these days, with bhabhi maa being present in each and every scene ðŸ¤ª

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, the ladies are getting most of the SS these days, with bhabhi maa being present in each and every scene ðŸ¤ª

yeah I read that one of the version is called VadinaAmma…I think it’s telugu loosely translated into bhabhimaa… I read that version’s story.. too melodramatic… apparently in that version Rishita and Dhara became pregnant at the same time and Rishita loses her child while delivery and Dhara gave birth to a son… she gave it to rishita and lied that her son survived whereas her son was still born… 

and then Jealousy track between rishita and dhara… 

hey bhagwan… I really can’t handle if they chose that track…

kushigupta162 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Dhara insecurity  track to srart hogaya jealousy bhi add na karde writers 

mpks1 thumbnail

How much more GauRa romance are these makers going to torture us with?? Shivi are forever stuck in an infinite loop of misunderstandings, DevTa are stuck in an infinite loop of nothingness, and all we get is GauRa, GauRa, more GauRa ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤ª

I have no hopes for the haldi scene also,  KD’s BTS scene might turn out better. All the other scenes are being rushed to include BhabiMa every where, even in the scenes she is not required, she is being forced on us. Her every reaction or lack of it or every expression or lack of it is being shown in each episode😕

I don’t remember seeing Dhanam in lengthy KM or JM scenes. They all had their individual tracks and scenes with just the couples. After sometime Dhanam stopped interfering in their lives.
In the OG all 3 get equal importance and they are not overbearing at all. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail

yeah I read that one of the version is called VadinaAmma…I think it’s telugu loosely translated into bhabhimaa… I read that version’s story.. too melodramatic… apparently in that version Rishita and Dhara became pregnant at the same time and Rishita loses her child while delivery and Dhara gave birth to a son… she gave it to rishita and lied that her son survived whereas her son was still born… 

and then Jealousy track between rishita and dhara… 

hey bhagwan… I really can’t handle if they chose that track…

Telugu is too dramatic, but I guess trp audience will like that versions, so the makers might. Who knows ðŸ¤ª

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I have no hopes for the haldi scene also,  KD’s BTS scene might turn out better. All the other scenes are being rushed to include BhabiMa every where, even in the scenes she is not required, she is being forced on us. Her every reaction or lack of it or every expression or lack of it is being shown in each episode😕

I don’t remember seeing Dhanam in lengthy KM or JM scenes. They all had their individual tracks and scenes with just the couples. After sometime Dhanam stopped interfering in their lives.
In the OG all 3 get equal importance and they are not overbearing at all. 

I remember KM fans used to get irritated with dhanam's interference in Kathir's and KM's life, but after seeing bhabhi maa ke jalwe, I have a new found respect for dhanam ðŸ¤£

She is far, far superior compared to this woman ðŸ¤¡

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Finally, this thread finished before the next episode ðŸ˜†