Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Gaumbi gets some glowing cream for Dora and it gives her rashes lol I think then they have gaumbi apologize to her in some some sequence from some old Bolly movie as per shinys story from yesterday lol

Yeah after ten years this couple can have conflict on skin rash inducing creams lol

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manny136

Gaumbi gets some glowing cream for Dora and it gives her rashes lol I think then they have gaumbi apologize to her in some some sequence from some old Bolly movie as per shinys story from yesterday lol

Yeah after ten years this couple can have conflict on skin rash inducing creams lol

The level of maturity in this mature couple makes me shudder 🤢

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Things are getting out of their hands..they r bringing random itchgaurd scenes now to spice up gaura romance 🤪🤪

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want Shivi romance on Pari hun main ☺️

https://youtu.be/1YD0WicF0jA

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

We might get this on GauRa, according to Shiny’s latest interview, we are getting more GauRa. So be on the look out and Navratri is also coming up, perfect for them as well.

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Have you seen original song the whole concept and meaning behind it might change your mind the song stands for something totally different. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

why PandyaStore twitter tag is looking like a war zone?

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Have you seen original song the whole concept and meaning behind it might change your mind the song stands for something totally different. 

The original song was pictured as storytelling of Indie Pop of Sunita Rao. The music video is an interpretation of the song. The meaning can be taken in many ways. 

I think the lyrics suit Raavi’s point of a view a lot! 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This song is olayed a lot here during Navratri. Never watched the OG song, but have heard it. Now, I am not sure if I want to see the OG.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

How much more GauRa romance are these makers going to torture us with?? Shivi are forever stuck in an infinite loop of misunderstandings, DevTa are stuck in an infinite loop of nothingness, and all we get is GauRa, GauRa, more GauRa 🤢🤪