Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Telugu is too dramatic, but I guess trp audience will like that versions, so the makers might. Who knows 🤪

yaar I started watching because of the crackling chemistry of Shiva-Raavi and the comedy scenes… it looked positive in the beginning … with no long term villain… and even maami who is kinda villain is quite clownish…I can’t bear that much melodrama… melodrama is the reason I left MHRW and became a regular watcher of PS…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

you know When I was a regular on MHRW forum … the show became so predictable that I could predict the episode and scenes with 70% success rate on average …going as high as 90% … 

but I am still not able to predict the next episode here … because they open a new twist all of a sudden in between a serious track… like that poisoned apple aka sasta snow white kaand and stealing via hypnosis… 

and now this kanta kaki k bete ki pitai… 

Kanta kaaki blamed Raavi for hitting Shiva.. though that wasn’t correct on Raavi’s part but now what will she say about her own bahu? 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

you know When I was a regular on MHRW forum … the show became so predictable that I could predict the episode and scenes with 70% success rate on average …going as high as 90% … 

but I am still not able to predict the next episode here … because they open a new twist all of a sudden in between a serious track… like that poisoned apple aka sasta snow white kaand and stealing via hypnosis… 

Kanta kaaki blamed Raavi for hitting Shiva.. though that wasn’t correct on Raavi’s part but now what will she say about her own bahu? 

PS has always been unpredictable.

We could never predict correctly what was about to come, especially during the haveli tracks.all our predictions would go wrong.

Writers ka dimaag kuch alag hi zone mai chalta hai.🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

PS is super unpredictable.. that's part of the interest I guess.. the writers churn out something far more adbhut than anyone could expect 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Unfortunately we can't reduce the drama as the trp will also go down 😆

I don't think kanta kaaki will get much footage here, this is all to introduce dhara's insecurities and oily as a third angle possibly

Jugnu21 thumbnail

yeah agreed.. Some of the scenes I enjoyed so much when I watched them for first time.. 

like that whole Murga-murgi sequence during GauRa room completion surprise plan… 

also though sounded cheesy but when it rained all of a sudden during mannat and filled their pots .. its a touching sequence too.. overly dramatic but feel good…

and all shivi scenes to h hi…

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeah agreed.. Some of the scenes I enjoyed so much when I watched them for first time.. 

like that whole Murga-murgi sequence during GauRa room completion surprise plan… 

also though sounded cheesy but when it rained all of a sudden during mannat and filled their pots .. its a touching sequence too.. overly dramatic but feel good…

and all shivi scenes to h hi…

It's a good show actually.

When the show was in the 11 PM slot, it had much less drama and beautiful layered, meaningful scenes.the wedding track is the best till date.every scene, every expression had a meaning. ❤️

I think the trp pressure is forcing them to add more drama.7.30 is a prime time slot, they can't risk having low trps or sitara will axe the show.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Gaumbi gets some glowing cream for Dora and it gives her rashes lol I think then they have gaumbi apologize to her in some some sequence from some old Bolly movie as per shinys story from yesterday lol

Yeah after ten years this couple can have conflict on skin rash inducing creams lol

how enlightening this is....I mean for 10 years he didn't do any such thing.....and during pregnancy glow chahiye ise alag se? 

maturity ke naam pe ⚫......pampering is different but ye sab

rejuvenate karne mars pe bhej do dono ko....Pluto bhi chalega