Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

so Suman has named all of her daughter-in-laws with very colorful names 

Dhara - Bhagodi ki beti

Rishita- Patrani

Raavi - Markundi Gaay…

I know I shouldn’t but her given names are hilarious… Shiva pura Suman pr gya h… atleast in anger and giving colorful names… 

I know people on twitter were finding Suman’s nickname for Raavi offensive but so does the one she uses for Dhara…

Dhara has a bug for being mahaan and poking her nose everywhere but she never raised her voice once on Suman   or anyone else for that matter .. she disciplined Pandya brothers.. gave it back to maami and Anita initially … but no one else whereas Raavi her immaturity, her naivety, her resilience, her ego is very much on display… 

so for me its not humiliating… Suman does that to everyone (I know its not right but thats how the character is shown) so if nobody takes offense for Dhara .. ideally same logic should be applied here as well..

totally my opinion…

The most interesting thing is that Anita who caused the biggest damage is treated nicely by Suman. 

She isn't called names. 

Also whenever Suman is angry or something with Dhara she will gladly allows Anita in the house. 

Unnati05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Get ready for Gaura romance 🤪https://youtu.be/NfMHkLu8ttQ

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

treat for GauRa fans… they got two full back to back romantic episodes pre leap and now also here and there, their romantic scenes are abundant… and now more coming up… its an overdose really…

whereas Shiva-Raavi are still confused.. not even one proper hug is there… 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously ?..this is what we r going to get after 2.2 trp..

What r they upto now ..I hope its not abt dharas insecurity and gauoily with dhara fainting 200 times a day 😲Kaunsa fans want this. the whole pregnancy track is turning into a joke....can they just take a leap and get Tara to the world already..I feel  have had enough with this pregnancy track..

Ok. On a serious note.   It is alright and good to show some matured conversations between gaura abt their plans regarding the baby..their hopes and dreams regarding the baby. Dhara wishing she too had her mom to support her..

and if they can't let shivi alone , they can also mildly involve gombi and dhara in shivi scenes.  Like gaura can look into the changing equation between shivi .they see the difference and feel happy that maybe everything will be alright one day..

they making opportunities for shivi to be together either by gombi sending shiva home for every small matters. Or dhara making ravi do some heavy work which might need shivas help too..

...but instead they show dhara roaming around somnath doing everything which is not right for a person in her condition.. ignoring everyone's care and concern becz she has to remain the mahaan centripetal force acting on every living non living beings in and out of the house...and even though she is mahaan she gets insecure by a girl who is just there for a few days and only staying there for her..and then her insecurity to gombi..seriously. u r doubting ur 10year old matured relation?..this is not even called butchering the character..this is called BS ing of character...and I seriously can't take the actors showing this facade of everything so Rossy glossy...i like actors when they call out if its ruining their character sketch rather than defending it saying fans want it..did the fans write pandya store?.. . the show didn't start becz fans wanted it..the show was created becz some people wrote down a story with some characters who has specific character sketches...it became hit in other languages. And so it originated as Pandya stores here too..fans are the recievers. .whatever the fans demands its just their love...love for the story and the characters. .nothing more nothing less...dnt make the story abt fans wishes..give them based on the real sketch without even asking fans will be happy and content...

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you know how Dhara mata is filing insecure in the house hold matters if they wants to give her 2 episode treat take her some where else so other people can get the attention ,realy sick of her and Gomi scenes i always FF their scenes at least Suman is funny and wise as well but not ready to watch 2 episode of Dhara mata ji s. sorry 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

treat for GauRa fans… they got two full back to back romantic episodes pre leap and now also here and there, their romantic scenes are abundant… and now more coming up… its an overdose really…

whereas Shiva-Raavi are still confused.. not even one proper hug is there… 

Hug?..they have stretched the misunderstanding track too badly that people started wishing the couples to have other partners.. thats the worst they could do to the characters they developed which was loved by the audience..forget hug.. we r not even getting a heartfelt conversation between them. 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ye pura show hi adbhut h… how can one do online classes without computer… phone pr kregi kya? … upar se she was an average student… m.com kr ri h na… well I think Shiva is gonna help her out in studies… they need to spend time together  to fall in love…

I want shiva to solve few of her difficult questions and she would be 😲 I want her krish and rishita to witness this......want to see dem eat their own words 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

you know how Dhara mata is filing insecure in the house hold matters if they wants to give her 2 episode treat take her some where else so other people can get the attention ,realy sick of her and Gomi scenes i always FF their scenes at least Suman is funny and wise as well but not ready to watch 2 episode of Dhara mata ji s. sorry 

I feel she would choose the  🏠 over her pregnancy coz she has to control everything.....I fast forward their scenes but den episode gets overfull of their nautanki 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

not again ....I didn't click on the video but the thought itself is making my head explode 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

no i did not as well