Posted: 2 days ago

@404_NotFound

With you, It’s always “X done this so it’s fine when Y does that?? 

Originally posted by Tiptione

@Bold: While I may agree with other bits of the discussion, I do not agree with your statement in bold. Here you have a much older man, who has married a teenager, who has no other family in the world, who is much younger than him and over whom he considers he has authority and he has decided to lock her in her room restricting her freedom, has taken away her phone so that she cannot contact anyone outside and will plan to let her out as and when his family decides she is needed in a pooja. There is no suggestion that it would have only been for 10 minutes as even Ninad was saying she should go to college, but come back early so clearly that would be a significant period of time. Virat also had no idea about whether there is food or water in the room (particularly given the rules of CN), by good luck she appears to have access to bathroom facilities. Her only mode of escape was to climb down pipes from the upper floors of the building, which has its own obvious dangers. What part of that is not considered abuse or domestic violence? And this is all before taking into account how he has been acting with her over the past day. Domestic abuse as a whole is not only limited to physical violence, but also emotional trauma and torture. Everything about his actions today screamed abuse and I do not consider the term is being thrown around lightly. 

Okay wow...did I see just 10 minutes...When Virat says she is safe locked inside a room, without water or food and will be brought when you need her which could be after 3 hours as well, since Pakhi anyway is going sit in the parlour for 3 hours., so he will get her down, when she is needed to be shown as his wife, Just like you get an animal when its needed... WOWsmiley32smiley32 and why even for 10 minutes its fine??smiley29

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 days ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

Okay wow...did I see just 10 minutes...When Virat says she is safe locked inside a room, without water or food and will be brought when you need her which could be after 3 hours as well, since Pakhi anyway is going sit in the parlour for 3 hours., so he will get her down, when she is needed to be shown as his wife, Just like you get an animal when its needed... WOWsmiley32smiley32 and why even for 10 minutes its fine??smiley29

I complete agree with what you said, no time is fine with the intention he has behind doing it. I was just responding to another post, which suggested that Sai was only locked up for 10 minutes and was implying that it was not a big deal. I was not suggesting that was ok. 

Originally posted by Tiptione

I complete agree with what you said, no time is fine with the intention he has behind doing it. I was just responding to another post, which suggested that Sai was only locked up for 10 minutes and was implying that it was not a big deal. I was not suggesting that was ok. 

Yeah Yeah I understood... I was agreeing to you.. Since did not have it me to even quote that...

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

@404_NotFound

smiley36smiley36smiley44

X faked death to get family together VS Y locked his wife forcefully 

X forced to have tea VS Y ousted wife at mid night 

X cancelled transfer for the family VS Y denied food 

X doesn't reciprocate because she often gets mixed signal VS Y sides his "EX" who almost sent his current "LOVE" to death bed 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by Shaome - 2 days ago
Posted: a day ago
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

@404_NotFound

Can this be considered as personal attack . Mods , is this allowed here ? 

Edited by 404_NotFound - a day ago

Originally posted by Shaome

smiley36smiley36smiley44

X faked death to get family together VS Y locked his wife forcefully 

X forced to have tea VS Y ousted wife at mid night 

X cancelled transfer for the family VS Y denied food 

X doesn't reciprocate because she often gets mixed signal VS Y sides his "EX" who almost sent his current "LOVE" to death bed 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Well that’s what is shown in the show smiley36smiley36smiley36  smiley37

Edited by 404_NotFound - a day ago

Such a toxic drama. Watching this drama after a month and it is still the same.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin