Posted: 2 years ago

It was revolting .. we knew virat had locked  Sai in the room.. but today misr of his family members came to know about it .. and still they did nothing 

thankfully ashwini and Mohit were not there ..

Mansi , Shivani and ninad did nothing .. they just berated virat .. and virat was not at all apologetic about it ..

This is the same family which has made their own daughter Devyani mad .. by locking her for years .. 

I am glad Sai had the fortitude to come out of her prison .. and escape .. but she could have broken her limb ..

Right now this is so disgusting.. I want Sai to run and put FiR against virat for locking her in room .. domestic abuse ..  

would he have let of any man who did the same to his wife ..and it was reported in station 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

What happened to her mobile? She could have called Mohit or Aswini ..Thankfully she got down without injuring herself but it is a risk for her. Years back they showed this in KD but these makers still thought that it makes sense to show this..probably for TRPs. Sai getting down the pipes makes for an exciting watch. So they just went ahead butchering Virat’s charecter who is not like Rono. 

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If they had any morals, they should show Sai filing an FIR against Virat.

That should send a message to people watching the show that such vile behaviour is unacceptable.

Instead it will be romantisized or normalised as ''angst".Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

What happened to her mobile? She could have called Mohit or Aswini ..Thankfully she got down without injuring herself but it is a risk for her. Years back they showed this in KD but these makers still thought that it makes sense to show this..probably for TRPs. Sai getting down the pipes makes for an exciting watch. So they just went ahead butchering Virat’s charecter who is not like Rono. 

Sai checked her bag .. and saw that the mobile was not there .. she assumed taken by virat 🥲

This content was originally posted by: nethraa_99

If they had any morals, they should show Sai filing an FIR against Virat.

That should send a message to people watching the show that such vile behaviour is unacceptable.

Instead it will be romantisized or normalised as ''angst".

yes they should show her filing an FIR .. they should not show the make lead so negative that it becomes unbearable.. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Didn’t they show Kaku and gang getting forced to do something they were against  by faking death and faking arrest by involving fake police  . It’s not the first time that the show had normalized such things and since it’s FL on the receiving end we have some focus on it otherwise it would be given a comical touch and forgotten. 

Edit : oh let me the disclaimer before it’s too late . I don’t support any kind of abuse even if it comes from my fav Virat or universal fav Sai . 

Edit 2 : rephrasing it to avoid shifting the focus from the real issue 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Didn’t Sai do the same thing to Kaku and gang ? She forced them to do something they were against  by faking death and faking arrest by involving fake police  . It’s not the first time that the show had normalized such things and since it’s Sai on the receiving end we have some focus on it otherwise it would be given a comical touch and forgotten. 

All characters can be criticised - it is totally acceptable.

But please let us not trivialise serious issues like domestic abuse by making it a war between characters.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: nethraa_99

All characters can be criticised - it is totally acceptable.

But please let us not trivialise serious issues like domestic abuse by making it a war between characters.

Well I didn’t see any criticism when college feast was aired nor did the makers show it as something wrong . They gave a comical touch and it’s not war between characters but I have highlighted a very important fact that these tracks were shown  in the show before and such thing should not be trivialized by giving comical touch   . If needed I can edit Sai’s name from the post so that it doesn’t appear like fan wars and the focus is not shifted from the main issue that such behavior are normalized in the show  . I can change to “Kaku and gang were forced by faking  drama and death “

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: msin

Sai checked her bag .. and saw that the mobile was not there .. she assumed taken by virat 🥲

That is what I am saying. Instead they should have kept her mobile with her rather than showing her climb down. 

ltelidevara thumbnail

If FIR is to be filed against Virat then long back they would have shown Sai filing it when he threw her out,when he charecter assassinated her and when he manhandled her during Pulkit lunch fiasco.

At the same time FIR would have been filed against Sai for taking Devyani out without the consent of her legal guardian and 

Also for faking death and sending mock police.

Fault lies in both the charecters . So justice should be delivered on equal level.