Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Her and Harini bhoot are such gaslighters https://x.com/tanuonthisside/status/1783772610754679139?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

Edited by The_Best - 10 days ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Momma bear had stated recently that Gomatha performed all bahu duties when all I remember is her giving momma bear medicines or selecting clothes or planning some random event. This was to make Gomatha hear and feel had I think. Not said intentionally to hurt by Asmitha but she became the cheer leader as decided by the CV.

All Sitara leads seem to be super women without the cape.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
I never liked her from day one. Sonali was wayy more better and entertaining than this spineless doormat! Don’t have an ounce of sympathy whenever Akkasaheb, Nishikand abuse her!

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I never liked her from day one. Sonali was wayy more better and entertaining than this spineless doormat! Don’t have an ounce of sympathy whenever Akkasaheb, Nishikand abuse her!

A totally spineless, brainless and toxic positive doormat .smiley37....She is asking for all the ill treatment she gets 

moonwearer thumbnail

Instead of being happy that Shikas husband was taking her along...she was saying why are you leaving me Shikha.

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never liked her , reminds me of Virat’s Aai .smiley36

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

I never liked her , reminds me of Virat’s Aai .smiley36

Same. They have given her role 

Rosyme thumbnail

Today was the love confession, slap and Ishaan s lecture that it's infatuation and she should focus on studies etc ...and Savi going and crying on Harini s bed.

In one sec, she reached the hospital , don't know how.

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a stupid reason to slap someone 🙄 Ishan could have said what all he said without slapping her. Lot of justification and whitewashing was done for the slap 😡

Guess which bhoot made an appearance today- the great Ashwini 😬😬 

they have a new promo out where Savi talks abt Ishan’s dhoka and her being alone etc., but if she is not upset with Ishan and thinks he did all this to keep her focused, why would she talk abt Dhoka and all 🤔

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Oh My 

Harini's altered self was not enough now that Aswini's ghost also appearing smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37....It is slowly turning a " supernatural show"smiley37