Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

I don't think he saw the card.. it was on the back. Sonakshi saw it today. She hadn't seen it before either.

But yeah, that gift wasn't needed or appropriate.

Today Sona did see it.  she flip the box & read.  That is why she wondered "what is this girl up to" 

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Today Sona did see it.  she flip the box & read.  That is why she wondered "what is this girl up to" 

Yes, she saw it today.. she didn't see it the day she wanted to do champi for Dev. 

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jumping from one bakwas track to another👎🏼. I thought nothing could beat the stupidity of a child swap in this day and age. The writers have outdone themselves introducing and executing something even worse. 

As many have pointed Dev, the CEO is behaving like an errand boy for Madam Serendipity. Like Zero situation awareness, he really is super dense or too much in love with Sona to even notice any other women hitting on him. Kuch bhi ho raha hai. 

Sona is behaving exactly how she behaved when she assumed Dev was going to marry Natasha. Dev ke saath reh reh kar Sonakshi also has given up on any growth in the past decade. If she were smart, she would team up with Natasha to get Sanjana headhunted elsewhere or introduce her to Jatin. But no, Sona will sit back and wonder what does Serendipity want! No one knows that Sona, not even the writers. 

Even reading the written update feels like a chore forget watching. Kudos to the thread maker, very diligent and patient. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This Psycho is on my last nerve 😡 What an audacity to play this cheap tricks?  Does she have that much itch to see Dev?  Use Khujali ho rahi hai kya? 🤢

Agree Sona should have just gone to Dev's office and shut the door.  Not asked him to go home and watch movie.  Gave Psycho indication that Sona was needy.  Sona did not look confident or secrue at all.  

As our member Hari predicted Sona already said Sorry to Dev twice in this episode 🤔👎🏼

Though I liked how she had Dev send Vicky to rescue miss khujli.  Even Vicky is beyond her clearical level.  He and Dev shouldn't have been bothered with this stuff.

Now holding Dev's hand for long I feel Dev was very uncomfortable. It was creepy for viewers but to him too.  Tube lite may go off in his oblivious brain that this is not kosher.  Something is wrong with this woman.  I am hoping for that.  

So is it safe to understand that couselling is over or it is as needed to go bases 😆  This marriage has Ishvari, Psycho many many issues.

My hunch is could this PG be somehow connected to Sanjana?  SOmeone is calling him who he does not want to deal with.  Wonder who & what.

New given name for Sanju is "Psycho Khujali"  She has constant itch for Dev.  Why don't she buy a  V & take care of that itch 🤣

here is my friend Kinu17?  I am missing her and her SOH full posts and smileys

aap  bulaye aur hum chale aaye..😆🤗 bz at work and after reading the wu my mind is like Download reading 19..so much mad with those idiot  writers that i took a break and hideDownload waving 20 after a while was reading posts today  find urs🤗 ..what to say abt those writer ? what they have done this soap ? season 3 is feel like totally new bakwaas 3rd grade soap ..no words for me to say anything to those cvs naam ka dibba ko.animated-computer-smiley-image-0081.

well urs eczema itchy wala girl gifted tel ..toh kiya hua.?.look at lattu dev now ..his oily hair ,sweaty beard looks is  only a   mechanic or  underground charcoal worker look..so tel nahi toh kiya degi woh?😆tel laga ke aur bhi oily kare face and his wavy dirty hair....who can tell he is business tycoon..😳

dont worry dev lattu will make nati batti sanju ko  disappear kardega.. Download love & erotic 24

but its ok instead sona 's rona dhona she is active with this sanju ko leke..👏

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This Psycho is on my last nerve 😡 What an audacity to play this cheap tricks?  Does she have that much itch to see Dev?  Use Khujali ho rahi hai kya? 🤢

Agree Sona should have just gone to Dev's office and shut the door.  Not asked him to go home and watch movie.  Gave Psycho indication that Sona was needy.  Sona did not look confident or secrue at all.  

As our member Hari predicted Sona already said Sorry to Dev twice in this episode 🤔👎🏼

Though I liked how she had Dev send Vicky to rescue miss khujli.  Even Vicky is beyond her clearical level.  He and Dev shouldn't have been bothered with this stuff.

Now holding Dev's hand for long I feel Dev was very uncomfortable. It was creepy for viewers but to him too.  Tube lite may go off in his oblivious brain that this is not kosher.  Something is wrong with this woman.  I am hoping for that.  

So is it safe to understand that couselling is over or it is as needed to go bases 😆  This marriage has Ishvari, Psycho many many issues.

My hunch is could this PG be somehow connected to Sanjana?  SOmeone is calling him who he does not want to deal with.  Wonder who & what.

New given name for Sanju is "Psycho Khujali"  She has constant itch for Dev.  Why don't she buy a  V & take care of that itch 🤣

Where is my friend Kinu17?  I am missing her and her SOH full posts and smileys

No, I think it's something to do with his father.. because Bijoy had asked him and he got very upset saying he was an adult. I think he must be estranged from his father and Bijoy will help him sort it out with him.. Hopefully also sort out his issues with Saurabh as a result.

I don't think it's got anything to do with Sanjana.

Ria23 thumbnail

I am having feeling like that they brought sanjana to white was h ishwari. Like before they brought khatri back to white wash or i would say sweep all the ishwari karnama under rug. 

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Suta a big thanks to you for patiently watching this crap & giving us an update.

That’s all I have to say!

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Reminds me of that virtual press conference they had before the launch of the show🤔 They were playing a game about Devakshi's roles/habits in their relationship....& there was a question After fights, who apologizes first? Both Shaheer / Dev & Erica/Sonakshi said it's Sonakshi. And Supriya Ma'am/Ishwari chimed in "Arey galti humesha usiki hoti hai tab hi toh sorry bolti hai!" 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol that was before the launch & I thought it was just lighthearted banter.....but I am wondering whether they were actually giving spoilers of the "nayi" kahani 🤣 Kuch bhi ho Sonakshi ki galti hai! Koi kuch bhi kare Sonakshi will say sorry🤪 Kahin woh tenant boxing me jo pitt gaya uske liye bhi Sonakshi na sorry bolne lage 🤣

I don’t now if I’m reading too much into that comment of Supriya’s but I wonder if she actually believes that ! 😆 since in real life too she has never made a secret of her obvious partiality for Shaheer and much has been made of their ‘ma-beta’ bonding in real life too. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

I would love it if Ayush were not Devakshi's kid. But as much as I want that, I really really don't want the Ayush track resurrected. It's dead and buried and I never want to relive it. It was that horrible. I don't want to hear about his dead mom, dad, grandparents, whatever the hell. We are done here. 😅😅😅

You are one step ahead of me😆.   You know sometimes I go back n watch s1 episodes.  Now that sona ki poonj,  mein aisi beti ho tho n that mein papa ban gaya hun won't b same as before.  I can never forgive cvs spoiling my memories.  I am just saying, if they can reverse that, may b those old memories will b untouched.   How rediculous the makers are, they spoiled golu n soha image just bcoz of this most stupidest track..😡

Anyways I want to forget this s3 as never existed.  

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

That reminded me, when they were shooting in Siliguri, Chesta Bhagat was there with them & so was Arjun Aneja. The two of them used to make hilarious reels & upload them in Instagram. Why are they absent from the show? We all assumed they were shooting & were even trying to decode how can Ranveer possibly come back🤔 Someone on twitter even suggested that maybe Neha realised her true love was Ranveer all this time after all & ditched her 2nd husband & is again with Ranveer probably.

But yahan toh dono ke dono show se hi gayab hai😳 What were they doing in Siliguri shoot location then? 🤓

I literally have no clue😆 I couldn't bring myself to genuinely watch initial S3 episodes, BTS toh door ki baat hai lol. But I don't wish to see Ranveer-Neha reignite their love🤪 Really can't trust the CVs to do any justice to any character, it'll be better if they stay away from unnecessary sidetracks if all they can do is ruin them.