Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 14 Sept 2021 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: kar08

Yes true, as Hari73 predicted, Sona is already in saying sorry mode. Why do they always make her say sorry ? Instead she should ask Dev why he accepted a gift from a brand new employee and why the employee thought it’s appropriate to write ‘with love, Sanjana ‘ on the gift card. In which corporate world does all this nonsense happen? 

It is easy to predict.   That is what happening in this show.  Dev either mahan or bechara.   It is always sona saying sorry..😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ayush's mother was supposed to be dead from what Rohit Verma said.  Some one else can varify it..

Show has so many illogical stuff.  This won't b big deal. They can justify since this lady too involved in conspiracy in fixing at dixits.  I can give good ideas😆.   But will they ever show our suhana as dixit blood.  And also other hand, both esh n dev fall on their face for reacting on ayush.  All name changing fiasco will b big slap on esh..😆

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes true, as Hari73 predicted, Sona is already in saying sorry mode. Why do they always make her say sorry ? Instead she should ask Dev why he accepted a gift from a brand new employee and why the employee thought it’s appropriate to write ‘with love, Sanjana ‘ on the gift card. In which corporate world does all this nonsense happen? 

Okay, as much as I totally agree that the writers make Sona apologize a lot(the name changing episode was the worst, counseling session etc), in this case, she did have to apologize. She dragged Dev out of his work to watch a movie in the middle of the day and then got mad at him for asking which one, out of some whose plots have EMA. Dev honestly has no idea all this is going on in her head regarding Sanjana, and he is obviously confused why she is mad. In Sonakshi's place, I would have apologized too. 

😃😃

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Ayush's mother was supposed to be dead from what Rohit Verma said.  Some one else can varify it..

Yeah apparently she is dead, has been for a long time.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Set of essential oil is very personal gift set.  No new female employee of 1 day should be gifting it to CEO of the company 🤪and that signing it with "with Love Sanjana" 👎🏼

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hari73

I think today is the first tension free day in this season.  Looks ok today. 

Coming to sanj, I feel there is motive behind getting into dev firm n trying to get his close.   May b ayush is her son, n she fixed permanent place at dixits n now she wants permanent place  for herself.   This is only my wish.  Pls don't get me wrong, I just want ayush not dixit child.  Let him b as adopted but not their child.  Can cvs give this track😆

I would love it if Ayush were not Devakshi's kid. But as much as I want that, I really really don't want the Ayush track resurrected. It's dead and buried and I never want to relive it. It was that horrible. I don't want to hear about his dead mom, dad, grandparents, whatever the hell. We are done here. 😅😅😅

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna2391

The party pictures did have the counselor. So I'm guessing , psycho figures out that they are going to the counselor and uses this info to further her belief that Dev is unhappy and needs her.

Dev so far hasn't really led her on but is just being oblivious to her advances .Typical Dev. Emotionally inept and lacks perceptiveness. When he can't recognise thr change in behaviour of his wife of 10 years , then it's useless to expect him to figure out that random employee is hitting on him.

The counselor was at the party?! What, why would she come?!

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Set of essential oil is very personal gift set.  No new female employee of 1 day should be gifting it to CEO of the company 🤪and that signing it with "with Love Sanjana" 👎🏼

I don't think he saw the card.. it was on the back. Sonakshi saw it today. She hadn't seen it before either.

But yeah, that gift wasn't needed or appropriate.

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Sonakshi went and cleared her doubts regarding his changing behaviour...this should put her mind at ease for a while at least when it comes to her husband. She clearly is apprehensive about Sanjana's intentions as she should. I think in the coming episodes we will see her questioning Dev as well wrt to the late night calls by an employee. Dev comforting her good too.

Dev should really allot a direct reporting manager and a HR lead for this lady... it's high time. If he tends to one employee then he should be gracious enough for the rest of the employees too. He shouldn't be this oblivious.

Sanjana totally gave vamp vibes today. Creepy behaviour. I am curious to know what went wrong with her. Why is she so desperately looking for a lover.

The morning scene was so pleasant to watch. The kids are adorable especially Shubh.

Sonakshi stress eating.. lol. She's been shown eating a lot since a couple of episodes. Looks like she enjoys food . Jatin gave a clear hint to Sonakshi about when a woman gives attention to a man. She would observe Sanjana more closely henceforth.

But Dev should really figure out something weird in Sanjana's behaviour... He shouldn't be shown this dense now.

Counselling sessions will be there... They aren't done with it yet ... till the time Sanjana is there.. sessions will be too. 

Good lesson to all married couples on how to suspect some one trying to line maro your innocent hubby .. .. it’s not always the hubby is at fault some times such weird psycho women are to be blamed too . 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

I don't think he saw the card.. it was on the back. Sonakshi saw it today. She hadn't seen it before either.

But yeah, that gift wasn't needed or appropriate.

Was it a set of coffee cups/mugs  ?🤔 May be she was thanking him for helping her with getting the rented house at Aradhana society