Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This Psycho is on my last nerve 😡 What an audacity to play this cheap tricks?  Does she have that much itch to see Dev?  Use Khujali ho rahi hai kya? 🤢

Agree Sona should have just gone to Dev's office and shut the door.  Not asked him to go home and watch movie.  Gave Psycho indication that Sona was needy.  Sona did not look confident or secrue at all.  

As our member Hari predicted Sona already said Sorry to Dev twice in this episode 🤔👎🏼

Though I liked how she had Dev send Vicky to rescue miss khujli.  Even Vicky is beyond her clearical level.  He and Dev shouldn't have been bothered with this stuff.

Now holding Dev's hand for long I feel Dev was very uncomfortable. It was creepy for viewers but to him too.  Tube lite may go off in his oblivious brain that this is not kosher.  Something is wrong with this woman.  I am hoping for that.  

So is it safe to understand that couselling is over or it is as needed to go bases 😆  This marriage has Ishvari, Psycho many many issues.

My hunch is could this PG be somehow connected to Sanjana?  SOmeone is calling him who he does not want to deal with.  Wonder who & what.

New given name for Sanju is "Psycho Khujali"  She has constant itch for Dev.  Why don't she buy a  V & take care of that itch 🤣

Where is my friend Kinu17?  I am missing her and her SOH full posts and smileys

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luckie2

Dev feels like holding sanjana's hand for long??? Is that what u meant ..y so? Will he also start liking her?what non sense is this

Sanjana was holding on to Dev’s hand for longer than a usual hand shake n Dev finds is awkward . 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friends I am loving you new term Miss Khujali 🤣it suits her perfectly 

laughHahaha

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Sonakshi went and cleared her doubts regarding his changing behaviour...this should put her mind at ease for a while at least when it comes to her husband. She clearly is apprehensive about Sanjana's intentions as she should. I think in the coming episodes we will see her questioning Dev as well wrt to the late night calls by an employee. Dev comforting her good too.

Dev should really allot a direct reporting manager and a HR lead for this lady... it's high time. If he tends to one employee then he should be gracious enough for the rest of the employees too. He shouldn't be this oblivious.

Sanjana totally gave vamp vibes today. Creepy behaviour. I am curious to know what went wrong with her. Why is she so desperately looking for a lover.

The morning scene was so pleasant to watch. The kids are adorable especially Shubh.

Sonakshi stress eating.. lol. She's been shown eating a lot since a couple of episodes. Looks like she enjoys food . Jatin gave a clear hint to Sonakshi about when a woman gives attention to a man. She would observe Sanjana more closely henceforth.

But Dev should really figure out something weird in Sanjana's behaviour... He shouldn't be shown this dense now.

Counselling sessions will be there... They aren't done with it yet ... till the time Sanjana is there.. sessions will be too. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Seriously what crap are they showing !? Dev is supposed to be a business tycoon! But he is too dense and stupid to understand that something is very inappropriate about a new and junior employee calling him late night, early morning and any time she is (supposedly) stuck in some situation that only he can rescue her from!! Yes, because in every company this is the norm - all junior employees have free access to the CEO whom they can call even during their personal time at home ! And they can get the CEO to drop everything and go rushing to bail them out. And of course they can have lunch with the CEO and the brilliant CEO will also ask for her advice on how to please his wife 🤢 

Today Dev would have gone running at night to back her up for the rental agreement because NO ONE ELSE in the company can do it! Because this according to the brain-dead writers, is what CEOs do

I was so upset that they made Sona look so needy and clinging in yesterday’s episode. It just gave psycho an opportunity to see Dev feeling embarrassed and to make up more stories in her head. Sona should have been dignified and gone into the cabin with Dev.

What’s worse, psycho got a chance to show how she can make dev do what his wife can’t.  Dev is fully to blame in all these situations, he didn’t even think how bad Sona would feel that he listened to Psycho but not to her. 

You need forget according to story convenience.   Dev is running bakala in this track, so he n Vicky at madem service🤣.  One call, they are at her door service. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think today is the first tension free day in this season.  Looks ok today. 

Coming to sanj, I feel there is motive behind getting into dev firm n trying to get his close.   May b ayush is her son, n she fixed permanent place at dixits n now she wants permanent place  for herself.   This is only my wish.  Pls don't get me wrong, I just want ayush not dixit child.  Let him b as adopted but not their child.  Can cvs give this track😆

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes true, as Hari73 predicted, Sona is already in saying sorry mode. Why do they always make her say sorry ? Instead she should ask Dev why he accepted a gift from a brand new employee and why the employee thought it’s appropriate to write ‘with love, Sanjana ‘ on the gift card. In which corporate world does all this nonsense happen? 

Edited by kar08 - 2 years ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The morning  scene with kids was sweet but Sona, instead of being swept off your feet by dev and his romantic gestures , please have a talk with him about the inappropriate behaviour of psycho. Since he’s too dumb to figure it out , you have to spell it out for him. 

tamanna2391 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The party pictures did have the counselor. So I'm guessing , psycho figures out that they are going to the counselor and uses this info to further her belief that Dev is unhappy and needs her.

Dev so far hasn't really led her on but is just being oblivious to her advances .Typical Dev. Emotionally inept and lacks perceptiveness. When he can't recognise thr change in behaviour of his wife of 10 years , then it's useless to expect him to figure out that random employee is hitting on him.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ayush's mother was supposed to be dead from what Rohit Verma said.  Some one else can varify it..