Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 14 Sept 2021 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Set of essential oil is very personal gift set.  No new female employee of 1 day should be gifting it to CEO of the company πŸ€ͺand that signing it with "with Love Sanjana" πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It is very inappropriate she giving and Dev babu accepting it too

What relationship β€œ watching cricket & Hi5 πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

With love Sanjana... she wrote like that!

How dare. She is !

How dumb they are showing Dev ! 

He knows nothing about females ... He became father of three just like that so naive πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

Dev left his brain in Ishu Mansion fridge!

Eating too much of Halwa I think ... instant sugar explosion after that can’t think.

I get equally annoyed with the Dev also, she is behaving that way because the space he gives 

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago

I don't even know what to categorise Dev under. How on earth can someone be SO oblivious to the feelings of someone he claims to love is beyond me. Heck, we can even feel discomfort of strangers, but he can't of his life partner.

What Sanjana is doing can be stopped very easily, if only he chose to open his brain up. The enemy of devakshi's relation is Dev himself. Seems as if no number of jolts will make him come out of his bubble.

Sanjana, yikes, this woman just creeps me out so much.

Sona, sonaaa, I hate to see you be so dumb. Although I understand your fear that if you confront Dev about his unnatural willingness to help the new damsel in distress, he will simply shout back at you, pop some sleeping pills & you'll feel guilty ultimately...but at least try? To make my fangirl heart happy?πŸ˜†

Thank god no Elena in the episode!

Shubh, oh my baby, you reminded me of myself when you wore those XXXX....XXXL shoesπŸ€£πŸ€— The only character I'm willing to pay to watch this seasonπŸ˜†

On a side note, can shaheer pls get his look groomed better? I literally look at anyone else in the frame to avoid seeing Dev's hair😳

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Was it a set of coffee cups/mugs  ?πŸ€” May be she was thanking him for helping her with getting the rented house at Aradhana society 

No, that gift was for helping her at the police station. Aromatic essential oils for BossπŸ™„πŸ™„ Crazy woman!!

Originally posted by kar08

Yes true, as Hari73 predicted, Sona is already in saying sorry mode. Why do they always make her say sorry ? Instead she should ask Dev why he accepted a gift from a brand new employee and why the employee thought it’s appropriate to write β€˜with love, Sanjana β€˜ on the gift card. In which corporate world does all this nonsense happen? 

Maybe bring back Ranveer to take some grammar classes for Sanju ji. She surely needs to know how to write a formal note!πŸ˜† Oh sorry, why English teacher, she's in the need of a psychiatrist rn. Maybe Dev would do?πŸ˜‰ After all he's such a helpful manπŸ˜›

Originally posted by Newbiewriter30

I don't think he saw the card.. it was on the back. Sonakshi saw it today. She hadn't seen it before either.

But yeah, that gift wasn't needed or appropriate.

Receiving it was wrong , or else could have given away to other staffs in front of her πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Lucky he didn’t see the card if not he would have given thank you note ... and another gift β€œ with love Dev”

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Now she is the one giving him β€œ advice”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Hari73

It is easy to predict.   That is what happening in this show.  Dev either mahan or bechara.   It is always sona saying sorry..πŸ˜†

Reminds me of that virtual press conference they had before the launch of the showπŸ€” They were playing a game about Devakshi's roles/habits in their relationship....& there was a question After fights, who apologizes first? Both Shaheer / Dev & Erica/Sonakshi said it's Sonakshi. And Supriya Ma'am/Ishwari chimed in "Arey galti humesha usiki hoti hai tab hi toh sorry bolti hai!" πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Lol that was before the launch & I thought it was just lighthearted banter.....but I am wondering whether they were actually giving spoilers of the "nayi" kahani πŸ€£ Kuch bhi ho Sonakshi ki galti hai! Koi kuch bhi kare Sonakshi will say sorryπŸ€ͺ Kahin woh tenant boxing me jo pitt gaya uske liye bhi Sonakshi na sorry bolne lage πŸ€£

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

It is very inappropriate she giving and Dev babu accepting it too

What relationship β€œ watching cricket & Hi5 πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

With love Sanjana... she wrote like that!

How dare. She is !

How dumb they are showing Dev ! 

He knows nothing about females ... He became father of three just like that so naive πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

Dev left his brain in Ishu Mansion fridge!

Eating too much of Halwa I think ... instant sugar explosion after that can’t think.

I get equally annoyed with the Dev also, she is behaving that way because the space he gives 

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.

You are hitting sixers after sixers lately🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by TragedyQueen_19

Maybe bring back Ranveer to take some grammar classes for Sanju ji. She surely needs to know how to write a formal note!πŸ˜† Oh sorry, why English teacher, she's in the need of a psychiatrist rn. Maybe Dev would do?πŸ˜‰ After all he's such a helpful manπŸ˜›

That reminded me, when they were shooting in Siliguri, Chesta Bhagat was there with them & so was Arjun Aneja. The two of them used to make hilarious reels & upload them in Instagram. Why are they absent from the show? We all assumed they were shooting & were even trying to decode how can Ranveer possibly come backπŸ€” Someone on twitter even suggested that maybe Neha realised her true love was Ranveer all this time after all & ditched her 2nd husband & is again with Ranveer probably.

But yahan toh dono ke dono show se hi gayab hai😳 What were they doing in Siliguri shoot location then? πŸ€“

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Receiving it was wrong , or else could have given away to other staffs in front of her πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Lucky he didn’t see the card if not he would have given thank you note ... and another gift β€œ with love Dev”

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Now she is the one giving him β€œ advice”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I agree.. he shouldn't have taken it. 

Advice🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by NotAMuggle

That reminded me, when they were shooting in Siliguri, Chesta Bhagat was there with them & so was Arjun Aneja. The two of them used to make hilarious reels & upload them in Instagram. Why are they absent from the show? We all assumed they were shooting & were even trying to decode how can Ranveer possibly come backπŸ€” Someone on twitter even suggested that maybe Neha realised her true love was Ranveer all this time after all & ditched her 2nd husband & is again with Ranveer probably.

But yahan toh dono ke dono show se hi gayab hai😳 What were they doing in Siliguri shoot location then? πŸ€“

Chestha Bhagat uploaded another pic, hinting that she will be on the show.