Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved the episode I really got emotional stellar performance by ST, GM and Mithi …. 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

he is the most useless character he always finds easy way out …he knws wht DD was upto yet he did not warn Adi or Imlie or anyone … useless he could had told the Sr. T’s but no he did nothing and still is doing nothing …

I man had no spine when he loved mithi n stayed with anu.. what can we expect from him.. 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They upload on Hotstar  then remove it once it is uploaded on Hulu …

It’s ok we atleast get the episode on time.. that’s the most important task right now 😂🤣😂

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

he is the most useless character he always finds easy way out …he knws wht DD was upto yet he did not warn Adi or Imlie or anyone … useless he could had told the Sr. T’s but no he did nothing and still is doing nothing …

He’s a self confessed darpok and majboor Baap. Hope when the sari evidence is brought up he will remember the smoke AC and MC were spreading….was it at Ts house? How come they had the gasoline to burn the dupatta (it wasn’t a sari) handy? Maa beti are a team of bad criminals. They feel no remorse, sociopathic behavior on full display..

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I lost energy talking about him. Useless character in a whole serial. Waste of energy and screen space.

He can't open his mouth infront of whole crowd but in private he can give gyaan to imlie 😡

Edited by Book-Worm - 2 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

It’s ok we atleast get the episode on time.. that’s the most important task right now 😂🤣😂

yeh we are helpless and keep getting bits and pieces info from other sources this is much better arrangement by them …

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Book-Worm

My problem why they r making this issue big?

They were in a relationship and we can assume they had physical relationship previously too. Then why Didi and her bhakts making it big? I can understand Adi and imlie dilemma but not others point. What happened was an accident 😕

For Ts it's like they got golden chance to get back their favorite DD and her rid of Imlie ..they don't care at all for their son and his pain ..such a bakwas family bs has !!

Izzat izzat karte hai pataa nahi kiski izzat gayi hai !! Their son is victim but they made him culprit!! 

No one questioning DD that make me angry 😡. In whole kaand why everyone asking to sacrifice from Imlie only if they love so much to izzat and their son than why don't they ask DD to sacrifice and forget whatever happened because it was a mistake after all .. 

Dreamer007 thumbnail

I lost energy talking about him. Useless character in a whole serial. Waste of energy and screen space.

He can't open his infront of whole crowd but in private he can give gyaan to imlie 😡

they should just kill him

And save production cost …

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Saree in the trunk of DC the car  so it looks like Imlie might get it and connect the dots with bs keep saying he was with her last ..

She might come back and give a big shock to DD and AC😆 Ts ke bhi hosh udayegi 😆

Within few hours maximum she will come back to save abla naari bani Babusahib 😆

Saree ko dekh legi imlu shaayad car ke boot me. Wow so thats prolly how kc gets into the picture huh?

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

My problem why they r making this issue big?

They were in a relationship and we can assume they had physical relationship previously too. Then why Didi and her bhakts making it big? I can understand Adi and imlie dilemma but not others point. What happened was an accident 😕

They're twisting the narrative into Adi taking advantage of the wife he's separated from when he's already filed for divorce 🤢

Nobody's blaming Malini because she's the woman here. 🤢 Also, the senior T's are scared because AC made it clear today that unless Adi accepts Malini, she will take this issue to the court 'to get justice', and that's where the first marriage truth may also come out