Imlie star cast to be revamped

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

So they’re basically copying S1 and will now introduce Surya’s family knew this would happen.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

So they’re basically copying S1 and will now introduce Surya’s family knew this would happen.

So Agastya isnt coming back?

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

So Agastya isnt coming back?

I guess so since they’ve introduced a whole family for Surya and thrown the original family out.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I guess so since they’ve introduced a whole family for Surya and thrown the original family out.

I want him back...maza aayega

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I want him back...maza aayega

Me too, the show has become bakwas post his death nor can I see any difference between Surya and Agastya. I’m glad Chaudhary’s are gone tho never liked them. The new family seem entertaining.

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Me too, the show has become bakwas post his death nor can I see any difference between Surya and Agastya. I’m glad Chaudhary’s are gone tho never liked them. The new family seem entertaining.

New family ka ek scene bhi nahi hua. Kaise pata chala it will be entertaining? 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

New family ka ek scene bhi nahi hua. Kaise pata chala it will be entertaining? 

Cause they’re copying S1 so I feel Surya’s Girlfriend and Grandmother will be entertaining like Neela, Preeta from S1.

Even if they’re not I don’t mind as long as that ghatiya Chaudhary phemli is gone! 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

N.B. this euphemism: "unaware of his indifference to her."

Translation: generic delusional stalker.