Frequent Posters

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: nim_var

it was a FABULOUS episode.. loved it..

for those who have not seen it, go and watch it

Hotstar US has uploaded the epi..

Nim I am gonna stock Hotstar now.. wow what an episode man!!! GM was fantastic beyond good! 

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Dev wants both his daughters to leave Aditya πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

he is the most useless character he always finds easy way out …he knws wht DD was upto yet he did not warn Adi or Imlie or anyone … useless he could had told the Sr. T’s but no he did nothing and still is doing nothing …

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

it was a FABULOUS episode.. loved it..

for those who have not seen it, go and watch it

Hotstar US has uploaded the epi..

Hotstar uploaded two days in a row.

can we see Meeti rip into AC and DC when their plots are unraveled? What a stellar performance. Ts needed to hear their despicable treatment of Imli. They can no longer pretend to not know they were doing it. 

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Nim I am gonna stock Hotstar now.. wow what an episode man!!! GM was fantastic beyond good! 

They upload on Hotstar  then remove it once it is uploaded on Hulu …

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yup Seera and then tomorrow it goes away.. 

atleast as long as we get it on time, I dont care.. instead of the lag..we get to watch...

would not have missed today for anything... and all maaf.. for Hotstar...full 5 minutes early too... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gosh I need to wrap my head around what I saw.. felt like the Imlie of OLD.. that was Riveting & Intensity was through the roof. 

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

"Aap mere baare mein nahi sochte, Adityaaa?" πŸ˜­

Malini's entire diagnosis summed up in one line πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Till yesterday I was so angry on BS but today felt bad for him..he is the victim and instead of supporting him trying to understand his situation his mother and family made him culpritπŸ˜• 

Imlie knows he is not wrong ,DD traped him but her situation is no better than him πŸ˜­

My problem why they r making this issue big?

They were in a relationship and we can assume they had physical relationship previously too. Then why Didi and her bhakts making it big? I can understand Adi and imlie dilemma but not others point. What happened was an accident πŸ˜•

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Saree in the trunk of DC the car  so it looks like Imlie might get it and connect the dots with bs keep saying he was with her last ..

She might come back and give a big shock to DD and ACπŸ˜† Ts ke bhi hosh udayegi πŸ˜†

Within few hours maximum she will come back to save abla naari bani Babusahib πŸ˜†

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Till yesterday I was so angry on BS but today felt bad for him..he is the victim and instead of supporting him trying to understand his situation his mother and family made him culpritπŸ˜• 

Imlie knows he is not wrong ,DD traped him but her situation is no better than him πŸ˜­

The way his mental breakdown is show I am amazed these guys being after such intense scenes.. 

Today I genuinely felt Aditya was fooled for 7 years and so r Tripathis.. jab thappad padega na tab samajh aayega 

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I second this... GM was just brilliant πŸ˜³