Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I've never been as angry at BK as I was today ðŸ˜¡ The man had no empathy towards Imlie ðŸ¤¬

Inhe karma kab naseeb hoga SM ðŸ˜¡

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Too much DD ðŸ˜¡ kab picha chutega isse ðŸ˜³

The fact that they r hyping the saree so much I think that will be the one thing that will lead imlie to find more proofs 

… 

bechara Aditya yaar.. I felt so bad for him 
 GM n ST are fantastic! 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jperalta

I've never been as angry at BK as I was today ðŸ˜¡ The man had no empathy towards Imlie ðŸ¤¬

Inhe karma kab naseeb hoga SM ðŸ˜¡

I just want Mithis curse to come true.. inke hosh uda de kalini.. fir hi majaa aayega 😂

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Think about how much Malini has made her in-laws cry since she entered their move. The miserable woman is serving misery like it’s baadam halwa, chocolate cake or kulfi icecream, take your pick. This is one time door must hit Malini on her way out.

She was sadistically feeling good watching Adi fall apart. She calls this love? She is sick!

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Imli brought joy and laughter into T home. Now they don’t care that she’s been in tears her world falling apart.

PD sari is going to bring the shehari women to their knees. They will be the ones to end up behind bars if T s have the courage to bring charges against them.

Edited by MERARAI - 2 years ago
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why makers giving too much importance to that saree?

Still I'm not feeling for Adi. Is it only me? 🤔

_Seera_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Think about how much Malini has made her in-laws cry since she entered their move. The miserable woman is serving misery like it’s baadam halwa, chocolate cake or kulfi icecream, take your pick. This is one time door must hit Malini on her way out.

She was sadistically feeling good watching Adi fall apart. She calls this love? She is sick!

Her definition of love is to cage.. saathi galat tab hota hai jab rishta pinjara ban jaaye

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Adi-Imlie have been backed into a corner & these people think they've won ðŸ˜†

They forgot that when you back someone into a corner, they have no choice but to attack ðŸ˜†

Edited by jperalta - 2 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it was a FABULOUS episode.. loved it..

for those who have not seen it, go and watch it

Hotstar US has uploaded the epi..

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Seera_

The fact that they r hyping the saree so much I think that will be the one thing that will lead imlie to find more proofs 

… 

bechara Aditya yaar.. I felt so bad for him 
 GM n ST are fantastic! 

Till yesterday I was so angry on BS but today felt bad for him..he is the victim and instead of supporting him trying to understand his situation his mother and family made him culprit😕 

Imlie knows he is not wrong ,DD traped him but her situation is no better than him ðŸ˜­