Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Edit

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

14/09/2021

Today's episode is a must watch for those who love Shreya and Arjun getting roasted.

1) Kajol and her family except Bishwanth are doing another marriage ritual at early morning. Naina worries since she didn't do much makeup. Opu teases her. Chandrika and Anu are excited for the ritual. Bishwanath is resting at his bed. Kajol worries for him but Pishimaa pacifies her that she is with Bishwanath. The ritual continued. Kajol's chachu plays musical intrument then. Kajol sings and everyone enjoys it...

2) Arundhita makes Arjun wake up from his bed for the ritual. Then he sit for the ritual. Tai ji asks him to eat as much as he want now since after that, he would eat only at evening at Kajol. Arjun pouted. Amrita teased him that Bhabhi won't make such tantrums. Arjun agreed with her. Arjun asked the whereabouts of Bhabhi. Amrita and his cousins said that Ayaan has come yesterday only, so she could be with him. Arjun feels jealous. 

3) Meanwhile, in room, Shreya is getting ready for the ritual while Ayaan is sleeping. Shreya try to take her watch beside Ayaan without disturbing him but he caught her and he hold her hands. Ayaan asked her why she is in hurry. Shreya replied that it was his brother's marriage only and excuses herself that everyone is waiting for her. Ayaan questions if everyone or only Arjun. Shreya asked what does he mean while Ayaan answered that she knew what he meant. He asked her to fulfill the responsibilities for him as a wife. Shreya tried to excuse herself but Arjun tightens hold causing her pain and said that loyalty and honesty makes marriage successful which their marriage lacks. Shreya says nothing like that. Shreya escaped from his hold and leaves.

4) She comes outside of the room and sees Arjun in the hall. Shreya took him private and hugged him. She gets emotional. She asked Arjun to clean all the mess and she needed him only in her life. She further said that Ayaan is behind her, she is behind Arjun and Arjun is behind Kajolsmiley37smiley37. After sometime, Arjun's haldi ceremony started. Arjun asked Shreya to apply haldi for him. Shreya was reluctant, but applied him. Arjun also applied haldi. Ayaan enters the scene exactly. Shreya wipes the haldi then. Everyone except Arjun and Shreya starts dancing. Ayaan took Shreya for dance. Arjun gets jealous.

5) Bishwanath does some pooja with his family. He coughed profusely. Kajol gave him water. Bishwanth sweated profusely. Kajol asked him if he took medicine. No answer from Bishwanath. Kajol was reminded of Anurag's words warning her to admit him at hospital.

Precap - Ayan asked Arjun if he love her. Shreya asks Arjun to tell the truth and further tells if it’s a true love, then there is no need to be scared. Shreya visits Kajol and tells her to tell her father that she does not want to marry. Kajol says that she has faith in love. She will see who comes between her and Arjun’s love.

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The concept of the show is very interesting but I find kajol quite dumb. Isn’t she an educated woman? What about her father? Why agree for dowry in this age? Also kajol is also naive. Women can always sense when things are not normal & Arjun & family are definitely not normal. With them showing so much of displeasure for the marriage why go ahead with it.

I’m failing to understand kajols family motivations for the marriage. 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm yeh kya hai 😟😟

Yeh bhabhi ka problem tho badti jaa rahi hai 

But I am waiting for arjun and kajol track 🙈🤧🤧

I know mein kuch zyada hi maang rahi hoon 

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

The concept of the show is very interesting but I find kajol quite dumb. Isn’t she an educated woman? What about her father? Why agree for dowry in this age? Also kajol is also naive. Women can always sense when things are not normal & Arjun & family are definitely not normal. With them showing so much of displeasure for the marriage why go ahead with it.

I’m failing to understand kajols family motivations for the marriage. 

Exactly. Kajol is too naive and dumb now. I think they are showing her like this for transformation of her character into strong post Bishwanath's death.

But I can't understand why Kajol could not guess that something is there between Arjun and Shreya. Naina hinted directly that Kajol and Arjun doesn't look like couple but Bhabhi Devar looks like a couple. So much of carelessness from Kajol. Mukherjees go ahead with it since Arjun and Kajol loved (so called) each other in the past.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmmm yeh kya hai 😟😟

Yeh bhabhi ka problem tho badti jaa rahi hai 

But I am waiting for arjun and kajol track 🙈🤧🤧

I know mein kuch zyada hi maang rahi hoon 

After seeing the episode, I feel how shameless Shreya is. The dialogues she told to Arjun was just ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤£.

I am just wondering if the sanskaari parivaar would accept Bhabhi Devar as a couple.

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It’s so disgusting to see shreya and arjun romancing! Poor oyon, he seems a genuine guy! He should divorce shreya and move on

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

It’s so disgusting to see shreya and arjun romancing! Poor oyon, he seems a genuine guy! He should divorce shreya and move on

Right. But his family won't let that happen since Shreya bahu is the hen who lays golden eggs each and every hour😡