TSBTSP - EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD #1 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Now a days, Bhabhis are TRP queens.

I liked how we getting glimpses in Anurag as a character and his side of family. His dad, aunt and his mother. Losing her as made him how he is, it seems. So this will make him and Kajol understand one another in the future i feel. 

Arjun and Shreya are just ewww. I know some ppl keep going eww Shreya bhabhi this and that but lets also mention the man, he is equally to blame. 

Originally posted by Lennie

I liked how we getting glimpses in Anurag as a character and his side of family. His dad, aunt and his mother. Losing her as made him how he is, it seems. So this will make him and Kajol understand one another in the future i feel. 

Arjun and Shreya are just ewww. I know some ppl keep going eww Shreya bhabhi this and that but lets also mention the man, he is equally to blame. 

I agree. Arjun is equally to blame. But, it looks like Shreya is the only lead character of the show. Is it because of writing or the actress' screen presence? 

I also feel that Shreya might be a cartoon character by time since Arjun would be the villain after marriage getting called off.

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

Sharmila is Abhishek's sister. Anurag calls Sharmila as 'Pishimaa' which means bua.

Arjun has some hidden motive behind marrying Kajol. Kajol is his trump card for his mission. Shreya and he only know what was that. So, if marriage gets cancelled, Arjun would be running behind Kajol to convince her again for the wedding. 

Maybe Anurag's mom death was linked to Chatterjee family.

Arehhhh thank you for clearing, never knew what pishimaa meant 😅

Yes that’s a good way they can link chatterjees to Anurag. 

Originally posted by Lennie

Correct!! Arjun is equally responsible in fact he seems to be more responsible for it. In a previous episode, Shreya wanted him to tell about their love to her husband/ their family (something similar) but this guy keeps manipulating her. 

Arjun & shreya are ewww but they are what makes this show interesting. I always feel the villain or gray characters drive a show.

I hope they show the reason for Arjun to marry kajol. That’s the intriguing part too. The only thing is there are too many negative characters in this show.

Looking forward to kajol becoming strong & independent.

17/09/2021

1) Chondona, Lekha and Pishima comes to Kajol's room who got ready as a bride. Chondana praises Kajol's beauty. Pishima says she might get bad sight. Chondona bites Kajol's finger and says no one would cast evil eye on her. Lekha notices Kajol getting worried and asked Kajol about the same. Kajol says that she is meeting Arjun's family first time after cocktail party and worries how would they react. Chondona and Pishima asked her to forget all that and focus on her life. Pishima added that evil never wins truth. Kajol asked them to take care of her father. Pishima told Kajol that she asked Bishwanth to take rest until the baraat comes.

2) Shyam (Lekha's husband) goes to Bishwanath's room and asks about his well-being. Bishwanath gave Shyam his shawl and asked him to do the kanyadaan. Bishwanath says body will be yours and soul will be mine. Both of them get emotional.

3) Arjun gets ready and Amrita says everyone would get jealous of him. Arundhita asked her not to cast bad sight. Arundhita make Arjun wear the traditional crown and asked Shreya to apply the tilak. Ayaan asked her to do it. Shreya did that. At Anurag house, Anurag comes wearing a blue pyjama. Abhishek, Sharmila and Anurag leaves for the wedding.

4) Kajol insisted to meet Bishwanath but Pishima refused since there is no time. Pishima says that she will look after him. Pishima goes to Bishwanath's room. Bishwanath asked if Kajol won't meet him before wedding. Kajol is walking with her sisters for the baraat. Kajol thinks it wasn't good to start a new life without her father's blessing. She runs to Bishwanath's room. Laado tere beti plays.

5)Kajol gets teary eyes. Bishwanath blessed her and asked her to be happy always. He tells her that she is a good daughter and shall become more good bahu. He asks not to lose her self respect being a woman and says if you are truth then you don’t need to bend your head infront of anyone. Apu comes there and calls Kajol. Kajol cries and touches his feet. Bishwanath blessed her. Kajol cries and hugs him. beti tere baba plays….Kajol asked if he is fine. Bishwanath said that he was fine seeing her in bridal outfit. He asks her to go. Kajol leaves his hand and goes out of room crying. Bishwanath asks her not to turn and look back, it is inauspicious and gives her promise asking her to go. Kajol goes.

6) Anu, Chandrika and Naina teased Kajol if he is nervous for the wedding. They said that before wedding bride gets nervous and after wedding grooms get nervous. Everyone laughed. Arjun's family comes and everyone goes to then. Baaraat comes in a grand way while Arjun is coming in the dowry car. Bishwanath looks at them from his room who is accompanied by Rajesh. Rajesh denied when Bishwanath wanted to go for baraat. Arjun gets out of the car and his cousins lifted him to the mandap. Naina flirts with Arjun that he looks like Hrithik Roshan while Arjun replies that she is no less than Katrina Kaif. Kajol and Arjun sit at the sofa which is divided by a transparent cloth.

Precap - Bishwanath falls down from his bed. Apu see that and calls everyone. Kajol runs from the wedding to him. Anurag declared that he is dead. Kajol slaps Arjun and called the marriage off.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago

I think, the precap is just the promo scene. The episode would be different from the precap since Arjun's dress was different. Even Kajol's wedding dress while running from wedding and slapping Arjun was different.

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

I think, the precap is just the promo scene. The episode would be different from the precap since Arjun's dress was different. Even Kajol's wedding dress while running from wedding and slapping Arjun was different.

I just they don’t cut the slap scene. Arjun deserves it. I just hope she gives entire Chatterjee’s good dose. 

Kajol and her Baba's scene was worth watching, such a beautiful scene; perfect script, perfect acting, perfect direction, every thing was on point.... And the background music summed up the scene..Btw..if anyone of you know, where to get the song kindly inform me😊..loved it