Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani

TSBTSP - EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD #1 - Page 3

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

15/09/2021

1) Kajol ask Bishwanath not to do the pooja since his health is not good. Bishwanth tries to give explanation but Kajol was strict in her words. She says that his blessings are enough for this pooja to continue. She asked her chachu to do the pooja. Bishwanath agrees and goes. Chondona gives her a kangan and says its specialilities.

2) At Arjun's house, preparations are going on. Shreya thinks that today is Arjun's first night. Her thoughts were broken when Taiji gave her haldi and asks her to make sure that Kajol uses the haldi. Shreya nods. Arjun comes there and wears his shoes. Ayaan comes there. Kaushik tells Ayaan that it was good he is also going with Shreya to Mukherjee's house so that he can see Kajol and her family. Amrita says that he would definitely like Kajol. Ayaan smiles. Tai ji and Arundhita warns Amrita not to create any scene at the house like the party day. Amrita gets upset. After some time, Ayaan asked Amrita what happened at the party. Amrita told Ayaan what Shreya did to Kajol.

3) Shreya took Arjun upstairs. Arjun tries to go by excusing that Ayaan would see them. Shreya says that she would go with Ayaan and he (Arjun) would marry Kajol. Arjun says he speak to Ayaan. Ayaan and Arundhita calls Shreya and Arjun respectively. They go downstairs by maintaining time distance. Arundhita asked Shreya what was going. Arjun says that his shoes were tight. Arundhita appreciates Shreya that Shreya is Arjun's BFF and she is taking care of Arjun's dress and accessories. Ayaan asked Arjun to get dependent on Kajol as he is taking Shreya with him. Shreya says that Arjun wanted to convey some message through her to Kajol. Ayaan asked if Arjun cannot say by himself. Ayaan asked if he loves Kajol truly. Shreya asked him to tell the answer. Arjun nods. Ayaan says Arjun to say the message by himself then.

4) In Kajol's house, Kajol was getting worried about her father. Naina warns Kajol that she is overdoing now. Then, Naina gets excited as Chatterjees come to the house and goes. Chondona, Pishima and others welcomed Shreya and Amrita who came with haldi rasam. Shreya bragged about her status and gave them some gifts. Ayaan enters and greets the Mukherjees. He introduced himself. He expressed his wish to meet Kajol. Pishimaa asks Opu to let Ayaan meet Kajol. Amrita also goes.

5) Rajesh comes to Chatterjee house with the dowry car. Kaushik, Arundhita and Arjun gets happy upon seeing that. Kaushik asked Rajesh to have some sweets. But Rajesh refused. Rajesh is about to leave but turns to Kaushik and asks if he knew the struggles he have done to get the car. Kaushik replies that he has to struggle if he want to get his daughter married in a big league. Rajesh says that he is too young to understand his policy but asked Arjun to come at right time in the evening.

6) At Kajol's room, Kajol is about to get blessings from Ayaan but Ayaan said there is no need. Kajol says that her father would always say to get blessings from elders. Ayaan gifts Kajol. Kajol refuses but Ayaan asks her assume as blessing. Chachu also joins them. Opu says Kajol would sing really well. Ayaan appreciates her talent and he promises her that he would let her sing after marriage as well. Amrita assures Kajol that party incident would never ever happen once again. Ayaan apologized Kajol on behalf of all of them.

7) At hall, Shreya was served orange juice. Shreya checks if it was juice or mixed anything. Shreya asks if they know what did their daughter do at the party. Pishima says that they know what happened at the aprt and who spiked the drink thoroughly and asks her not to speak about that. Shreya tells that Kajol drank wine to look cool in front of party members and questions if she does not know the difference between softdrink and hard-drink. Pishima shouts at Shreya. Shreya gets angry and says that their upbringing was bad. Chondona asked Shreya not to provoke them as it was their daughter's wedding and asked her to behave like a guest. Shreya thinks to make Arjun's marriage a joke.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RadiantSpark

15/09/2021

1) Kajol ask Bishwanath not to do the pooja since his health is not good. Bishwanth tries to give explanation but Kajol was strict in her words. She says that his blessings are enough for this pooja to continue. She asked her chachu to do the pooja. Bishwanath agrees and goes. Chondona gives her a kangan and says its specialilities.

2) At Arjun's house, preparations are going on. Shreya thinks that today is Arjun's first night. Her thoughts were broken when Taiji gave her haldi and asks her to make sure that Kajol uses the haldi. Shreya nods. Arjun comes there and wears his shoes. Ayaan comes there. Kaushik tells Ayaan that it was good he is also going with Shreya to Mukherjee's house so that he can see Kajol and her family. Amrita says that he would definitely like Kajol. Ayaan smiles. Tai ji and Arundhita warns Amrita not to create any scene at the house like the party day. Amrita gets upset. After some time, Ayaan asked Amrita what happened at the party. Amrita told Ayaan what Shreya did to Kajol.

3) Shreya took Arjun upstairs. Arjun tries to go by excusing that Ayaan would see them. Shreya says that she would go with Ayaan and he (Arjun) would marry Kajol. Arjun says he speak to Ayaan. Ayaan and Arundhita calls Shreya and Arjun respectively. They go downstairs by maintaining time distance. Arundhita asked Shreya what was going. Arjun says that his shoes were tight. Arundhita appreciates Shreya that Shreya is Arjun's BFF and she is taking care of Arjun's dress and accessories. Ayaan asked Arjun to get dependent on Kajol as he is taking Shreya with him. Shreya says that Arjun wanted to convey some message through her to Kajol. Ayaan asked if Arjun cannot say by himself. Ayaan asked if he loves Kajol truly. Shreya asked him to tell the answer. Arjun nods. Ayaan says Arjun to say the message by himself then.

4) In Kajol's house, Kajol was getting worried about her father. Naina warns Kajol that she is overdoing now. Then, Naina gets excited as Chatterjees come to the house and goes. Chondona, Pishima and others welcomed Shreya and Amrita who came with haldi rasam. Shreya bragged about her status and gave them some gifts. Ayaan enters and greets the Mukherjees. He introduced himself. He expressed his wish to meet Kajol. Pishimaa asks Opu to let Ayaan meet Kajol. Amrita also goes.

5) Rajesh comes to Chatterjee house with the dowry car. Kaushik, Arundhita and Arjun gets happy upon seeing that. Kaushik asked Rajesh to have some sweets. But Rajesh refused. Rajesh is about to leave but turns to Kaushik and asks if he knew the struggles he have done to get the car. Kaushik replies that he has to struggle if he want to get his daughter married in a big league. Rajesh says that he is too young to understand his policy but asked Arjun to come at right time in the evening.

6) At Kajol's room, Kajol is about to get blessings from Ayaan but Ayaan said there is no need. Kajol says that her father would always say to get blessings from elders. Ayaan gifts Kajol. Kajol refuses but Ayaan asks her assume as blessing. Chachu also joins them. Opu says Kajol would sing really well. Ayaan appreciates her talent and he promises her that he would let her sing after marriage as well. Amrita assures Kajol that party incident would never ever happen once again. Ayaan apologized Kajol on behalf of all of them.

7) At hall, Shreya was served orange juice. Shreya checks if it was juice or mixed anything. Shreya asks if they know what did their daughter do at the party. Pishima says that they know what happened at the aprt and who spiked the drink thoroughly and asks her not to speak about that. Shreya tells that Kajol drank wine to look cool in front of party members and questions if she does not know the difference between softdrink and hard-drink. Pishima shouts at Shreya. Shreya gets angry and says that their upbringing was bad. Chondona asked Shreya not to provoke them as it was their daughter's wedding and asked her to behave like a guest. Shreya thinks to make Arjun's marriage a joke.

Shreya is really over doing. They should tone down her antics. It’s unbearable. I liked the way Pishi Maa and Chondana gave her befitting reply. Shreya kind of asked for it. 
I liked Kaushik’s part. Chatterjee’s needed that much of dose. Ayaan seemed to be a good person. Wonder why he is bearing his cheating wife? 
Bishwanath Mukherjee has a shop. what kind of business any idea? Have they mentioned anywhere? 

Devtaholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethik

The concept of the show is very interesting but I find kajol quite dumb. Isn’t she an educated woman? What about her father? Why agree for dowry in this age? Also kajol is also naive. Women can always sense when things are not normal & Arjun & family are definitely not normal. With them showing so much of displeasure for the marriage why go ahead with it.

I’m failing to understand kajols family motivations for the marriage. 

Kajol is too naive. Ishita Dutaa (Kajol) in a interview when she spoke about Kajol she said Kajol is too innocent. She is not exposed to the cruel world. Kajol was brought up protectively by her dad. So when Kajol’s dad dies she gets exposed to the cruelties of the world and she will have to face it boldly for her family and this she will change in to a strong women. 

I too don’t understand why Bishwanath agreed for dowry. He should have just asked the Chatterjee’s to get out that moment itself. I think Kajol’s family is taking all these shit because Kajol and Arjun are in love and this agree every demands of Chatterjee’s do that they will accept Kajol as there bahu. Kajol is the darling of family. So they all are kind of being blind to Chatterjee’s nonsense (which is very wrong by the way). Kajol when she came to know there demands she tried her level best to not accept it and let Chatterjee’s know about it. But she was kept in dark by dad. 

Devtaholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: favjassi

Hmmm yeh kya hai 😟😟

Yeh bhabhi ka problem tho badti jaa rahi hai 

But I am waiting for arjun and kajol track 🙈🤧🤧

I know mein kuch zyada hi maang rahi hoon 

Thankfully there is no Arjun Kajol 

It’s Anrug and Kajol. 

Sshesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Devtaholic

Shreya is really over doing. They should tone down her antics. It’s unbearable. I liked the way Pishi Maa and Chondana gave her befitting reply. Shreya kind of asked for it. 
I liked Kaushik’s part. Chatterjee’s needed that much of dose. Ayaan seemed to be a good person. Wonder why he is bearing his cheating wife? 
Bishwanath Mukherjee has a shop. what kind of business any idea? Have they mentioned anywhere? 

Yeah, they have shown his job. He was running some printing shop. Something like that. But I wonder if his job requires assistants.

I feel, they are knda stretching it thought not that much. When will the wedding happen and Bishwanath gets heart attack and all?

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find it hard to believe that in this day & age anybody can be this naive. She’s educated right?

Also I can’t stand people like kajols dad who thinks nothing of betting everything on one child. Aren’t the parent worldly? When they see the way Arjun & his family are behaving shouldn’t they sit kajol down & rethink this marriage? Forget the dowry the way the grooms side behaved should raise red flags especially since he professes to love his daughter so much. 

I like the way Anurag deals with her. No mollycoddling just the plain truth. She really needs a person like that in her life.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Baby who knows future ka track kya hoga? 🤔

Sshesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethik

I find it hard to believe that in this day & age anybody can be this naive. She’s educated right?

Also I can’t stand people like kajols dad who thinks nothing of betting everything on one child. Aren’t the parent worldly? When they see the way Arjun & his family are behaving shouldn’t they sit kajol down & rethink this marriage? Forget the dowry the way the grooms side behaved should raise red flags especially since he professes to love his daughter so much. 

I like the way Anurag deals with her. No mollycoddling just the plain truth. She really needs a person like that in her life.

Yeah, she is educated.

At least, Kajol was fine. But her dad was just...

I feel since it was love marriage and their girl was already 28, they are too adjusting. But I can't stand how Kajol doesn't find anything fishy in Shreya's words.

whateverxne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone I am a new birdie here. I have started watching the show because of a new positive Male lead. I hope Anurag- Kajol track gets better and we get more content :)

whateverxne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a question. Did anyone notice that Anurag keeps saying Kajol as Kajal. Is that an error on their part that they fail to notice every time?