How Does Lord Sai Leave The Earth?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I Want To Know The Answer To My Question.

Originally posted by SilverBell

I Want To Know The Answer To My Question.

He is supposed to have passed away on October 15, 1918, on Dussehra day. According to what I read somewhere, do not remember the source, Sai took Tatya's illness, guess he had fever and passed away as he always said, whoever takes human form, whether Lord Krishna or Sai, has to go through death.

Originally posted by vibraj

He is supposed to have passed away on October 15, 1918, on Dussehra day. According to what I read somewhere, do not remember the source, Sai took Tatya's illness, guess he had fever and passed away as he always said, whoever takes human form, whether Lord Krishna or Sai, has to go through death.

Oh Thanks For Answering My Question.

Originally posted by vibraj

But why did Sai Baba had to die? Why he couldn’t cure Tatya by his miracles and took the disease upon himself? 

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

But why did Sai Baba had to die? Why he couldn’t cure Tatya by his miracles and took the disease upon himself? 

Nice Question.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

What I understand, is he had promised Baijjakka when she was living that he would take care of Tatya. So when Tatya fell very ill which according to his destiny was to end in death, Sai took the illness on him to protect Tatya from untimely death and keep his word to Baijjakka and guess he got fever, was coughing blood and finally passed away but ensured he gave a life for a life! This is the version I know, do not know if there are other versions.

About curing Tatya, Sai has cured many but as you may have seen in the serial too, in a couple of cases, where the person is destined to die, or even in the case of the sick goat, he does not interfere in the cycle of birth and death where it is destined as he believed all in human form have to surrender to death when your time comes. In fact when Baijjakka died, a crying  and tormented Tatya told Sai, how can she die, she is not just my mom but Sai's mom, so Sai said no human can escape death.

This is my perception purely based on my readings😊