Posted: 2 years ago

Was this Amitabh's text leaked then?

11 creepy 'fraanship' messages that most women get on Facebook | Trending  Gallery News,The Indian Express

I think all of them blocked his number ðŸ¤£

He does this with everyone. He's complained about SRK and Ranveer not texting him back too. ðŸ¤£

I don't know... I find it kind of sweet and endearing. He's an old man who takes out time to wish everyone. Seems like a regular grumpy grandpa thing to want to be acknowledged. 

😆

Time for him to retire.

Originally posted by hotchoco

He does this with everyone. He's complained about SRK and Ranveer not texting him back too. ðŸ¤£

I don't know... I find it kind of sweet and endearing. He's an old man who takes out time to wish everyone. Seems like a regular grumpy grandpa thing to want to be acknowledged. 

Agreed. ðŸ˜†

I feel bad for him, too. The youngsters are too busy for him. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Agreed. ðŸ˜†

I feel bad for him, too. The youngsters are too busy for him. 

I should reply to his tweet and tell him that I’ll welcome his birthday wishes. 

Can he wish me on my birthday? I will be happy to wish him back.

Originally posted by hotchoco

I have mixed feelings about it. It's sweet he takes out the time. However knowing celeb culture these people are probably bombarded with messages and wishes on their birthdays and successful movie releases. I doubt they can get back to everyone. Saying this is Amitabh Bachchan is weird, like they can't see his name. So I feel like there is a sense of entitlement there. 

Omg. I feel embarrassed on his behalf. He acts as if he's never received any attention in his life.  Why doesn't he wish Kangana on her birthday and ask her to acknowledge it sooner? Now that would be fun to watch .