Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Evidently some people disagreed strongly, otherwise they wouldn’t have considered him a threat and spread so much fake news and slandered him like that...

No one considered him as a threat. Most of them did not acknowledged his existence in Bollywood.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am confused about the purpose of this post... Are you implying that SSR fans shouldn't mourn too much coz anyway he wasn't that of a good actor?... Otherwise this post makes no sense.. Liking an actor is very subjective.. Maybe a post about Divya Bharti would have been fine as the girl has been dead since years but SSR death is still fresh in public's mind... 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think he had great screen presence, was an excellent dancer and a decent actor.

What I never fathomed though was why his detractors keep coming out of the woodwork just to denigrate him.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The point has not been if he was a good actor or not. The way a drama was orchestrated around his death was horrible

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I am confused about the purpose of this post... Are you implying that SSR fans shouldn't mourn too much coz anyway he wasn't that of a good actor?... Otherwise this post makes no sense.. Liking an actor is very subjective.. Maybe a post about Divya Bharti would have been fine as the girl has been dead since years but SSR death is still fresh in public's mind... 

Divya Bharti was much better actor than SSR or any other stars we got here now.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

purpose is to rile up people simple.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

We can bash anyone dead or alive.

Zindagi Bhar Jise Maine Chaha

Zindagi Bhar Jise Maine Chaha

Marke Bhi Mujhko Hasil Nahi Hai

😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

But lots of other stuff is still fresh about Sushant. Some Wild stories. Instead of saying Sushant is bland would you rather we tell the anecdotes that were revealed post his demise ? 😆 

As for the crowd that thinks silence about Sushant is the best way to go. Well I don’t think it’s feasible as you cant shut me up ever 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

But it was just a year ago the stories had prominence everywhere. When I hear that name Sush the next thing I think is Ganja 😆❤️ 

Ganja is endearing 

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

"We"? Why don't you speak for yourself? Of course, you can bash anyone dead or alive cuz there is no law against stupidity. But you are not immune to people calling you out on your asinine behavior when you display it in a public forum.

Did you got hurt? If we can call out star kids for their stupidity so we can call out to SSR. There is no law for not bashing or discussing SSR's mistake. I do not want any other person to end up in same fate as SSR.

I will not stay quite.

I am also done with threats from SSR's fans. Moderators are simply blind towards them.